Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2016 11:35:32 AM EDT
I can find the hunter for sale but I've seen some internet vaporware show a 220 hunter with the rmr romeo on it.   Almost looks photo shopped.  Also the sig website does not have it.

Is it real or just someone's made up dream?
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 10:46:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Bump
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 3:37:19 PM EDT
[#2]
It's real, but like many Sigs, just rare or slow on the release....

Still waiting for the 220 Legion in 10mm!!!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 11:49:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's real, but like many Sigs, just rare or slow on the release....

Still waiting for the 220 Legion in 10mm!!!!
View Quote

@Ironhorse6

I think the original intent was for the 220 Hunter to be a 6" w/ reflex sight cut. I don't think these were ever actually made?

The 220 Hunter that you can get is a 5" with no reflex cut. However, I asked my buddy that works there about it, and he said he thought they offered some sort of adapter plate to mount a reflex?

I had one briefly a few weeks ago, but I ended up trading it before I shot it. Nice gun, but there was no apparent way to mount a reflex or adapter plate, aside from utilizing the rear sight dovetail I guess. Maybe thats what he meant -- that an adapter plate to turn the Romeo into a dovetail mount exists?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top