Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2016 12:21:11 PM EDT
I am seeing some P220 DAK trade ins coming to market. I am not a fan of the DAK but i am also not ruling it out. I like the M&P9 and Glock tradders just fine. So maybe the DAK will work out for me. Who knows. Any info about these trade ins? anyone get one yet? Anyone know what generation extractors they have or anything like that?
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 12:25:00 PM EDT
[#1]
For $410 I thought I give the DAK (P226 40 cal) a try...and I love the gun if not the trigger; it's not bad.

My carry gun is a DA/SA trade-in and the DAK is my training gun.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 6:14:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one of the ones recoil is selling.  Not a huge fan of the DAK but the price is right......
Link Posted: 12/24/2016 7:08:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a DAK 220 trade in coming. At $400, and great looking, I couldn't pass on it. All my other trade in or surplus guns have been great, and I hope this one is too. If I don't like it, a friend of mine has already offered to buy it for what I paid for it, so it's a no lose situation.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 10:10:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I just received my 220 DAK from the recent batch AIM had (couldn't resist the price). This was my first DAO auto as I was never a fan of the long and heavy trigger pulls usually associated with the platform. All I can say now is I will be purchasing another LEO trade DAK Sig. This trigger system is butter smooth and the price they are selling these trades for can't be beat.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 11:57:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Coon fingered a DAK in .40 today for the first time at the local fun store. Trigger wasn't that bad. Wouldn't be my first choice but pretty light for a DAO. I'll stick with my German DA/SA P226's
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 8:23:14 AM EDT
[#6]
I have one of the P220 DAK trade ins and I really like the trigger when I dry fire it. It's smooth and takes little effort. I put one of the little lasers I have on it and I can already tell this gun is a keeper. The laser point barely moves when I pull the trigger as fast as I can. Only bad thing I can say about the gun is the night sights are pretty dim. Oddly, of all my guns, the one with the most DAK like trigger is my Astra A-75. It's actually very close, just a little more effort required, for the DA first shot, of course.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top