Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2016 8:46:50 AM EDT
I see references to a new frame or grip and an old frame or grip. Can someone show me a pic that illustrates the difference?

Thank you.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:26:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Old Style

New Style
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 6:41:42 PM EDT
[#2]
FYI, it seems like all of the new style grip modules are shipping with the new slide lock levers.  I bought one straight from SIG and one from MidwayUSA and both came with the new slide lock assembly.  Its a quick two minute install to switch to the new design.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 7:20:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FYI, it seems like all of the new style grip modules are shipping with the new slide lock levers.  I bought one straight from SIG and one from MidwayUSA and both came with the new slide lock assembly.  Its a quick two minute install to switch to the new design.
View Quote

Same with an xchange kit I got from QuanticoTactical
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:38:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the pics. I apparently have the new style.

Appreciate the help!
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:34:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought a x-change kit from Quantico tactical store in Virginia and it did not have the new slide lock lever with it. so I had to call sig and asked them about it and they shipped me 1 for free after I had to show a copy of my sale receipt for the x-change kit.

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/10/2016 6:13:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Does anyone know if the newer slide stop will still fit/function on an older grip module? I know the older slide stop won't work w/the newer grip module.
Tomac
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 7:06:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Does anyone know if the newer slide stop will still fit/function on an older grip module? I know the older slide stop won't work w/the newer grip module.
Tomac
View Quote

Yes it will. I've used my new style 320 module in my gf's old style 250 grip
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 8:54:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tomac

Thx! Nice to know my old P250 grip modules are still usable.
Tomac
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 12:54:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Tomac
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tomac

Tomac

No problem man, enjoy!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top