Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2016 12:06:54 PM EDT
I've tried to wade through the website, to no avail.   Does sig make a 1911 in 9mm with the Heavier, "sig-type" slide.   I saw the one in 357 sig, but all I could find in 9mm were the "classic" 1911 profile.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 6:38:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I've tried to wade through the website, to no avail.   Does sig make a 1911 in 9mm with the Heavier, "sig-type" slide.   I saw the one in 357 sig, but all I could find in 9mm were the "classic" 1911 profile.
View Quote

Amazing.  I came here to ask that exact question.   Yes, the website doesn't make it easy to search for that.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 2:11:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Found the Traditional Match Elite in stainless in 9mm.  Finally.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 10:51:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Found the Traditional Match Elite in stainless in 9mm.  Finally.
View Quote

Sounds sweet! Is it currently produced or something they used to make that you found on gunbroker?
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 11:42:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Currently produced and sold. Lots of places online have it in stock now. Search: 1911T-9-SME
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 3:21:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Sig's website sucks, and does not show all models currently produced.

I just looked at GB though and only see traditional 9mm variants
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top