Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2016 1:44:18 PM EDT
I heard that cabelas had an exclusive on a two tone p320 with a Romeo sight already mounted. I also saw that there were all black ones that just came out this month too.

Anyone have one? They are like 800 bucks with the sight so an awesome deal and seems like a good way to try out a red dot on a pistol.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 1:57:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I handled a 2 tone one at my cabelas, but the battery was dead, so I couldn't get a decent "feel" of it if you will. I still haven't heard many reviews on that optic, so for the time being I'm sitting on the sidelines of the RMR pistol trend and watching the tech develop a little bit more...
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 1:59:25 PM EDT
[#2]
We've had a few of the 320's and the MK25's RX

I like em.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 6:55:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Sig has a tractor trailer with 3 indoor shooting lanes. (I'm completely serious; not joking). It was in my area last saturday and I shot the P320 with the red dot installed. Awesome gun; the sight was much much better than other pistol-mounted red dots I've shot. Decided not to get a P320 though; I'm a double-single aluminum frame guy. Simply personal preference (I love my 226).  The P320 was VERY smooth though; very accurate. I highly encourage all block users to try one; I but you'll like it better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top