Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2016 1:30:45 PM EDT
I am looking at the P320 9mm Compact TACOPS model.  From what I gather, the only differences are that it has a threaded barrel, different front sight, and 21-rd magazines.  Am I missing something?

I curious if it's worth the extra price.  I do plan to suppress it, so maybe it is.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:57:44 PM EDT
[#1]
That about covers it.  I believe they are the Carry size frame though.

Suppressor height night sights
(4) 21 round mags
Threaded barrel

From what I've found the 21 round mags run around $45-50 each.  So for the $699 I've found them priced at they seem like a good deal for what you get.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:04:23 PM EDT
[#2]
They do offer a compact version. I think the 21-rd mags are nice, but I'd be looking to do an even trade for 2 reg capacity mags.

Thanks for insight. Anybody have one?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:36:57 PM EDT
[#3]
What's the model number of the tacops version....mine might be one. Conpact model, black frame, threaded barrel, siglite suppressor height night sites.

<ETA> probably not since this is my model's UPC 798681527700, and model # W320C-9-BSS-TB
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:08:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I have the full size P320 Tac Ops, and learned that the P320 Tac Ops comes in two flavors - Full size frame/slide with a TFO front sight and four 21 round mags.......Adnan then the Tac Ops Carry, which has compact slide on a carry frame, with suppressor night sights, threaded barrel and four 21 round mags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top