Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2016 4:13:22 AM EDT
I've heard September as the rumor for the ETA On the compact model. I am really looking for a P320sc with manual safety. I want a sub-compact striker fired gun and the P320 is by far my favorite but at the moment my only option with a manual safety is the M&P9c.

Does anyone know if the subcompact P320 is even going to be getting the safety model? Or is it only going to be for the compact? Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 4:51:49 AM EDT
[#1]
They all use the same chassis. If there is a safety being introduced as a byproduct of the MHS, then it should work for all. Now new and old frames, that may be a different story.
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 4:28:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Over on sigtalk they found out that the safety is actually on the trigger group. Soooo, that means either a part needs to be ordered or it needs to be sent in to be put on by the mothership. In all actuality, I don't even think it will ever be available to the civilian market unless the .gov/army finally picks it for the replacement of the beretta m9.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 2:01:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Existing frames would also need to be modified to work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top