Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2016 8:49:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 9:10:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Ive gotten hard to find sig parts before from Opila Arms.
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 10:07:02 PM EDT
[#2]
The new grip modules come with the new slide release usually.  I'd call Sig and tell them you need one.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 12:17:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Whooooaaaaa. Wait a sec, the newer fcgs are NOT compatible with older grip modules and vice versa? Is that true?

Damn I hope not. My gf already has a couple grip modules for her 250 and I got a new 320. Was planning on doing some switching around and experimenting. That'll really suck if I have to start all over buying new modules for my 320 fcg
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:06:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Whooooaaaaa. Wait a sec, the newer fcgs are NOT compatible with older grip modules and vice versa? Is that true?

Damn I hope not. My gf already has a couple grip modules for her 250 and I got a new 320. Was planning on doing some switching around and experimenting. That'll really suck if I have to start all over buying new modules for my 320 fcg
View Quote

It's not the module thats the problem, it's the slide release lever. If you have the old, bigger slide release, you can only use the older modules. If you have the newer, smaller slide release, you can use both.

If you buy any new style grip module from the Sig store, they include the new style release lever with it.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:27:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 10:59:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It's not the module thats the problem, it's the slide release lever. If you have the old, bigger slide release, you can only use the older modules. If you have the newer, smaller slide release, you can use both.

If you buy any new style grip module from the Sig store, they include the new style release lever with it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sorry, just to be clear, are we talking about the slide stop/release, or the takedown lever?
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 11:46:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The new grip modules come with the new slide release usually.  I'd call Sig and tell them you need one.
View Quote

Yep.  It should have come with a new release.  I ordered a compact small grip from Brownells last week; its the new style and came with a new slide release.  Not very difficult to install, but I needed to watch a u-tube video first.  
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 12:56:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm sorry, just to be clear, are we talking about the slide stop/release, or the takedown lever?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Slide stop/release.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 1:09:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks ZMV. I guess that's not so bad. My fcu is new style, so if it works with both types of modules that's fine. Have some older modules due to my gf's 250. Guess she just won't be able to use the newer modules. She'll be getting a 320 eventually anyway
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 1:33:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Thanks ZMV. I guess that's not so bad. My fcu is new style, so if it works with both types of modules that's fine. Have some older modules due to my gf's 250. Guess she just won't be able to use the newer modules. She'll be getting a 320 eventually anyway
View Quote

If she wants to use new modules you can change out the slide release lever... but yes, I agree she should have a 320 anyway.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:10:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top