Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2016 1:04:07 PM EDT
So I've had one on order with a LE dealer since March and no joy yet.  He initially said 30-60 days but we are past that now.  Said he hasn't heard anything from Sig on when it may be in.....they just show up.

I'm kinda jonseing for the gun....anybody have insight on what the delay is or know an LE dealer that has one on the shelf?

Link Posted: 6/11/2016 5:52:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried Osage County Guns?  

I bought a FDE 320 9mm compact from them last month.  They are a LE dealer and will ship directly to the FFL of your choice.  Other than that, I've seen the FDE models come up on various websites every now and then, but since those are for the general public, the price is higher and those guns come with two mags instead of three on the LE guns.

I placed an order for two P320's from a local LE dealer back in December 2015.  Haven't heard anything back from that dealer, and they don't like taking phone calls about the SIGs.  That dealer blames Sig for the backlog. I gave up ever getting that order filled, and had better luck with Osage.
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 10:10:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have you tried Osage County Guns?  

I bought a FDE 320 9mm compact from them last month.  They are a LE dealer and will ship directly to the FFL of your choice.  Other than that, I've seen the FDE models come up on various websites every now and then, but since those are for the general public, the price is higher and those guns come with two mags instead of three on the LE guns.

I placed an order for two P320's from a local LE dealer back in December 2015.  Haven't heard anything back from that dealer, and they don't like taking phone calls about the SIGs.  That dealer blames Sig for the backlog. I gave up ever getting that order filled, and had better luck with Osage.
View Quote

Thanks...I'll give them a shot but I guess I'm not an isolated case.  I wonder why dealers never get the Sigs they ordered?
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 10:22:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I had a 320 compact in black as well and preferred the tan one. I wound up selling the black grip module and then buying a tan one from Sig. I bought the compact/small and it felt like a second gen. Glock 19 frame. It was much more comfortable to hold and shoot. Every so often Sig has special deals on shipping/parts. When you buy a new firearm, you get a 20% off coupon code to use on one part from Sig. I used mine to get the tan grip after I sold the black one. It was kind of a wash for me.  Just another option for you.

I have a close friend who was a ffl dealer (brick and mortar shop) and sold Sig products. He told me you can order what you want but Sig will send/tell you what you will get also in your order, so you were limited with what you actually wanted to get. I guess it was a way for Sig to move some pistols that were not big sellers. He had a smaller shop and did not have the ability/buying power to get better deals.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 6:26:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I have a close friend who was a ffl dealer (brick and mortar shop) and sold Sig products. He told me you can order what you want but Sig will send/tell you what you will get also in your order, so you were limited with what you actually wanted to get. I guess it was a way for Sig to move some pistols that were not big sellers. He had a smaller shop and did not have the ability/buying power to get better deals.
View Quote
He was buying directly from Sig?  My FFL friend has to buy from a distributor, so I thought that was the way it worked.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 6:37:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I didn't mean to misrepresent anyone. He bought from a distributor  and the distributor told him that was Sig's policy. The distributor also has to buy certain models and depending on the size of your order, you get what they send you.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 7:53:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I love sigs but the way they handle orders leaves much to be desired, my LGS has to basically beg and place ridiculous orders to get any merchandise.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 10:32:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

So I've had one on order with a LE dealer since March and no joy yet.  He initially said 30-60 days but we are past that now.  Said he hasn't heard anything from Sig on when it may be in.....they just show up.

I'm kinda jonseing for the gun....anybody have insight on what the delay is or know an LE dealer that has one on the shelf?

View Quote

Which dealer did you use?  M B Police Supply in Pueblo was awesome and got me a 320 compact with night sights and threaded barrel in about 45 days.....it only took me 3 months to get it because of scheduling issues on my end, then his end, then my end again.  Mike's good people, he'll ship it to a local FFL for you too if need be.  
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 9:36:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Which dealer did you use?  M B Police Supply in Pueblo was awesome and got me a 320 compact with night sights and threaded barrel in about 45 days.....it only took me 3 months to get it because of scheduling issues on my end, then his end, then my end again.  Mike's good people, he'll ship it to a local FFL for you too if need be.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I went through Adamson Police Products, out of Frederick IIRC.....
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:00:42 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you go to SIG's website there's a listing of all their dealers.  There's a bunch in the Denver area.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2016 4:19:23 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm looking at one right now at a local gunship if you are still looking I can send you his info.
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 11:24:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Funny you mention Adamson.  They are the company I placed my order with back in December.  

Still waiting.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:55:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Funny you mention Adamson.  They are the company I placed my order with back in December.  

Still waiting.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Still waiting.  

. Wish I would've know.....never would have contacted them.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 3:14:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Just buy a black one, then order a tan grip module from Selway Armory if you can't find one from a dealer that way. Will have waht you want in your hands a lot faster than waiting on Sig.

Selway Armory
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 8:53:56 PM EDT
[#15]

I have one. It's pretty nice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top