Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/7/2016 10:34:11 PM EDT

<UPDATE> Ordered the nitron/black threaded barrel compact 9mm with siglite sights and 2 more 15rd mags today (5 mags total).  Almost bought the SC frame and mag as well, but figured I'd wait and see if I like the platform first.  Gonna shoot the piss out of this for a while and if I like the platform I'll buy another 320 for carry use and a couple of grip frames to modify.  I'll shoot it stock for a while, but are there any worthwhile aftermarket or factory mods?  Any aftermarket triggers yet?

Seriously thinking about getting a 320.  If sig releases the version they had at SHOT with a thumb safety I'm all in for sure. Even without the design of the gun is unique and I have a weakness for unique firearms.

So what did you guys pay?  I am eligible for Sigs LEO/MIL program, but I have already found one vendor who beats their price by a small margin

<ETA> Looks like I'm going to get the threaded barrel model.  I can't find any aftermarket barrels for the P320, and it looks like I'll just have to pony up and buy a new piston for my booster.  The threaded barrel model is $50 more, and a new piston is $80.  Still cheaper than buying a threaded barrel after the fact, especially since standard barrels are fairly cheap in comparison.  Might skip getting the SC frame then and just enjoy it as a suppressor host for a bit.  

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 11:43:02 PM EDT
[#1]
SIG's LEO/Mil program has fixed pricing, $495 with night sights, $425 without. Those prices are set by SIG.

If you find one for less, make sure you factor in the magazine cost. The LEO/Mil boxes have three magazines. The retail boxes have two. Mags run $38-40 a piece.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 11:51:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I haven't seen anywhere that even comes close to SIGs mil/le pricing.  I have an acquaintance who can get them cheaper (wholesale), but he isn't supposed to let them out the door for that.  Something about a minimum sales price.  I asked him to clarify if it was a minimum advertised price, or MSP, and he seemed to think it was a MSP when he was looking a little while back. $600 seems to be the typical sales tag SIGLITE-equipped price.  $500 for contrast sights.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 12:50:31 AM EDT
[#3]
$500+ tax. Standard sights, non leo.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 1:34:27 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

SIG's LEO/Mil program has fixed pricing, $495 with night sights, $425 without. Those prices are set by SIG.

If you find one for less, make sure you factor in the magazine cost. The LEO/Mil boxes have three magazines. The retail boxes have two. Mags run $38-40 a piece.

View Quote
Interesting. Didn't know that about the mags.

ETA:  just checked the place I thought had better pricing. Sure enough 2 mags....but the mag price difference makes it a wash compared to the MIL/LE pricing.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:31:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

ETA:  just checked the place I thought had better pricing. Sure enough 2 mags....but the mag price difference makes it a wash compared to the MIL/LE pricing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  SIG's LEO/Mil program has fixed pricing, $495 with night sights, $425 without. Those prices are set by SIG.

Apparently mags are difficult to get hold of @ the moment, so might take the Mil/LE deal.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:39:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Apparently mags are difficult to get hold of @ the moment, so might take the Mil/LE deal.
View Quote

Sorta off topic, but so are holsters, and the one that comes with it is borderline garbage.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:45:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Sorta off topic, but so are holsters, and the one that comes with it is borderline garbage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  Apparently mags are difficult to get hold of @ the moment, so might take the Mil/LE deal.

Thought the advantage of the 320 was it fit the 250 holsters already on the market?  As well as mags & grips.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 3:10:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Thought the advantage of the 320 was it fit the 250 holsters already on the market?  As well as mags & grips.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:  Apparently mags are difficult to get hold of @ the moment, so might take the Mil/LE deal.

The 250 was never popular enough for widespread holster development and production. There are several models out there, but availability is spotty at best.

Production will ramp up eventually, especially as more government agencies adopt the platform, thus naturally increasing the demand from the retail consumer market, as well.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 3:14:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes to both.

And I always figure if a gun comes with a holster it's probably garbage. Never seen a off the shelf factory gun cone with one that was worth a damn to be honest.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 3:16:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:  SIG's LEO/Mil program has fixed pricing, $495 with night sights, $425 without. Those prices are set by SIG.

Yeah seems so. Will give the sig dealer a call and get the skinny on the purchase process. I'm very intrigued by the 320's drop in fire control system.  And the potential to make different grip modules appeals greatly as you might imagine.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 4:56:50 AM EDT
[#11]
$508 before tax in FDE, carry model with night sights.

The factory holster included with is all sorts of garbage. Looking for a kydex company to custom make my holster anyways for an RMR cut and an XC1 light, so expectations of having a holster NOW being available and ready to ship is kinda on the buyer for expecting mountains to move for them. Order it and wait like you would for all the other custom kydex companies.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:54:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:  Yeah seems so. Will give the sig dealer a call and get the skinny on the purchase process. I'm very intrigued by the 320's drop in fire control system.  And the potential to make different grip modules appeals greatly as you might imagine.

View Quote

If the FCS is the real draw, 250's are the DAO predecessor, and go for $100 ish less.  There's also a .22"LR slide and a .380"ACP slide & magazines for the 250.  Supposedly the 250 trigger has been improved as well, albeit's still a long pull.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:09:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If the FCS is the real draw, 250's are the DAO predecessor, and go for $100 ish less.  There's also a .22"LR slide and a .380"ACP slide & magazines for the 250.  Supposedly the 250 trigger has been improved as well, albeit's still a long pull.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  Yeah seems so. Will give the sig dealer a call and get the skinny on the purchase process. I'm very intrigued by the 320's drop in fire control system.  And the potential to make different grip modules appeals greatly as you might imagine.

I hope the reason they haven't released a .22 caliber exchange kit for the 320 is because they are trying to figure out how to get the slide to lock back on an empty mag.  It needs to work at least as reliably as the Advantage Arms kits for Glocks.

That is literally the only thing holding me back from dumping my Glocks and going all in on the P320.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 3:02:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Wish they'd bring out the .380" bbl for the 320.  HiCap smallish .380" would be a godsend for some of my female customers.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:25:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Does anyone make a threaded barrel for these guns that is in the normal 1/2x28" TPI instead of the Sig/European 13.5x1 LH?

I'm going to get the 320 compact with night sights.  The only choice is with a factory threaded barrel for $50 more, or with the standard barrel.  Grip frame color is almost immaterial (FDE would be cool just to be different) and I plan on ordering a few more mags an an extra grip frame in the compact size so meh.

Does the subcompact in medium come with the rail on it or is it just the large?
 Planning on ordering one frame in that size plus a few mags. Yeah MED and LG have the rail, SM doesn't

<ETA> answered one of my own questions in 30 seconds with a google search
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:36:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
$508 before tax in FDE, carry model with night sights.

The factory holster included with is all sorts of garbage. Looking for a kydex company to custom make my holster anyways for an RMR cut and an XC1 light, so expectations of having a holster NOW being available and ready to ship is kinda on the buyer for expecting mountains to move for them. Order it and wait like you would for all the other custom kydex companies.
View Quote

I have an IWB and OWB kydex holster for my full size and compact 320's. I used Bastogne Tactical, they are good guys to deal with an offer a lifetime warranty at a great price.

http://www.bastognetactical.com/holsters.html
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:10:57 PM EDT
[#17]
$499 from Top Gun Supply through their LE program.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:36:42 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm eligible for their Leo program but I had trouble finding a retailer that would sell Leo pricing to the non agencies. I found it and bought it non night sights for 499 (non leo) locally. Sold it 5 days layer for 489.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:01:31 AM EDT
[#19]
$400 FDE compact medium w/night sights, 2 mags, and their factory kydex holster.

Through back channels.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:06:22 AM EDT
[#20]
It appears as though there's no aftermarket P320/P225 barrels that have "normal" threading.  Might as well get the threaded barrel model for $50 more and buy a standard barrel later (if I really want to).
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:14:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:  It appears as though there's no aftermarket P320/P225 barrels that have "normal" threading.  Might as well get the threaded barrel model for $50 more and buy a standard barrel later (if I really want to).
View Quote

Why not get the bbl for the next longest slide, and have it cut down & threaded to what you want?
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:48:30 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Why not get the bbl for the next longest slide, and have it cut down & threaded to what you want?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:  It appears as though there's no aftermarket P320/P225 barrels that have "normal" threading.  Might as well get the threaded barrel model for $50 more and buy a standard barrel later (if I really want to).

I was thinking that way I am open to getting factory threaded guns from other German/European gun manufactures and not having to worry about aftermarket support.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 2:46:16 AM EDT
[#23]
I paid $535.23 out the door for my COMPACT (no night sights) at the LGS in JAX, FL.
They price-matched some $489 online price, then added taxes and their fees.  
--
IF I can find a full size for a decent price, I want one.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:11:19 AM EDT
[#24]
$300 w/tax. + $30 shipping.

Subcompact w/night sights
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:21:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted: I'm very intrigued by the 320's drop in fire control system.  
View Quote

The best part of the modular FCS is how damn easy it is to clean. I personally have no intention of swapping between different lowers. I'm going to get a compact and subcompact version next, but I'll use them enough it'll turn into a chore to swap a single FCS around. But holy cow, are these things easy to clean!
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:29:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Yeah its a shame I sold mine, they're super easy to clean and work on. It's a great design. I'd consider another one if I found one with a significantly heavier trigger than the stock ultra-ultra-light trigger. Someday I'll post my story about the near ND I had.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 10:13:19 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
The best part of the modular FCS is how damn easy it is to clean. I personally have no intention of swapping between different lowers. I'm going to get a compact and subcompact version next, but I'll use them enough it'll turn into a chore to swap a single FCS around. But holy cow, are these things easy to clean!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I kind of want the one configuration they don't offer.  Compact upper with Sub-compact frame.  After sleeping on it, I'm going to get the threaded version and if i like the system I'll pick up a 2nd gun for carry.  
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:36:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I kind of want the one configuration they don't offer.  Compact upper with Sub-compact frame.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I kind of want the one configuration they don't offer.  Compact upper with Sub-compact frame.  
That's easy with a $40 subcompact frame.  I have the CARRY model that used the same upper assembly as the COMPACT.  When I need more concealment I just swap in the subcompact frame with the carry slide and can still use the same holsters.  So figure another $40 for the subcompact frame, then $45 for one subcompact magazine, and use your compact mag(s) as backups.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 2:24:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
That's easy with a $40 subcompact frame.  I have the CARRY model that used the same upper assembly as the COMPACT.  When I need more concealment I just swap in the subcompact frame with the carry slide and can still use the same holsters.  So figure another $40 for the subcompact frame, then $45 for one subcompact magazine, and use your compact mag(s) as backups.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hold up, so you are saying that you can use the same holster with the subcompact grip module? I was under the impression that with the trigger guard being shaped differently that wouldn't work.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 2:58:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Hold up, so you are saying that you can use the same holster with the subcompact grip module? I was under the impression that with the trigger guard being shaped differently that wouldn't work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol I only realized they were shaped differently last week after someone mentioned it in the forum.  I have a Bladetech and a custom Tucker leather holster and it hasn't made a difference.  More form fighting kydex might not work as well but should work OK.

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 7:40:12 PM EDT
[#31]
I am looking to get on through the 1st responder program. I just don't know if I should go with the carry or Compact. I have a G19 noe and a Mk 25, and a DAO P226. There is a guy on here with a few 320s and a crapload of mags.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 7:59:14 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I am looking to get on through the 1st responder program. I just don't know if I should go with the carry or Compact. I have a G19 noe and a Mk 25, and a DAO P226. There is a guy on here with a few 320s and a crapload of mags.
View Quote

The Compact is about the same size as the G19.  The Carry has a grip length is almost the same as the P226.  You're getting the same size slide/barrel with either one.  I went with the Compact because of the 15rd mag limit here in CO and because that size gun fits my hand really well.  If the mag thing wasn't an issue I probably would have gotten the Carry.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:52:23 AM EDT
[#33]
524 with night sights and 3 mags LE price

704 with same but American Hero Model.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 7:24:52 PM EDT
[#34]
$495.00 with night sights shipped from Buds .
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:49:51 PM EDT
[#35]
495 night sights from quanitico, 425 without
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:41:54 PM EDT
[#36]
$495 standard sights, 3 mags a couple weeks ago.

Ran the FS slide and compact frame for my last USPSA match in production division. Shot quite well in stock condition.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 6:23:04 PM EDT
[#37]
550 OTD for P320 Compact FDE with night sights.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 4:16:47 PM EDT
[#38]
$444.99 plus $10.00 transfer last November for a 9mm 320C with standard sights from Grabagun.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:56:36 PM EDT
[#39]
$560 shipped, P320 Compact, black, .357SIG, night sights.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 10:57:04 AM EDT
[#40]

320 back from L&M tactical to get the slide milled. However, the RM07 was having dimming problems so I sent it back for a new one.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 9:50:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Checked them at 3 local dealers, was looking at the Sub Compact model, best price was $537 for white dots, $575 for nite sights. No sales taxes here.

ETA: Another local dealer has the dot sight compact for $499, carry model with threaded barrel and suppressor height night sites for $645.

A third local dealer has the extra grip frames for $34.99 and mags at $34.99 and again, no sales tax here.  I was able to handle all the models and different grip types at this dealer. The sales guy swapped stuff around anyway I asked.

Link Posted: 2/23/2016 10:30:40 PM EDT
[#42]
You guys and all your fancy discounts!

I can't remember what I paid for my Carry 320. They see me coming and someone is getting full price. Some people think I get free guns, nope.

But I am really gald to find this thread and see what you guys are doing. I was thinking I might send my 320 to Gray guns. Some folk I know who shoot on Sig's pistol team have really been impressed beyond the fact that he is a sponsor of the team.

http://grayguns.com/gunsmith-services/sig-sauer-pistols/p320-carry-action-package/
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 1:58:58 AM EDT
[#43]
New P320 full size 9mm with night sights, 2 magazines, case with holster for 250.00.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 2:54:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Now that is the deal of the century.  Or stolen.  ;)
--
SCdonttreadonme:  hold off on sending a gin to Bruce Gray--he's come by out with a drop-in kit that's supposed to be great (and adjust the trigger from 3lbs to 7lbs).
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 3:16:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:  New P320 full size 9mm with night sights, 2 magazines, case with holster for 250.00.
View Quote

250 dollars?  That would be a Glock killer.  It would replace everything on the market @ that price.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 11:59:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

250 dollars?  That would be a Glock killer.  It would replace everything on the market @ that price.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  New P320 full size 9mm with night sights, 2 magazines, case with holster for 250.00.

Indeed.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 5:05:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Just got the LGS to order a 320 subcomp with rail for $510 civ version

It's going to be here Tuesday

Does anyone have recommendations for IWB holsters?
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:09:24 PM EDT
[#48]
last price list I received from summit..

320 any size or caliber Contrast sight $469

night sight $529
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:37:58 PM EDT
[#49]
I went to get a Full Size X-Change kit in 9mm with a mag (so 2 total) and a grip...even with free shipping and my 20% off coupon it was $392.

So I got the Buds deal with a FS slide and Compact grip (and 2 mags) for like $465 shipped.  I figure even if I sold the FCU for $180, I'd have an X-Change kit and extra mag for $285.  
--
I know a guy who snatched up an FCU for $180 already--the best replacement part is a new "gun".
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 4:54:21 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
New P320 full size 9mm with night sights, 2 magazines, case with holster for 250.00.
View Quote

From where?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top