Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2015 2:40:58 PM EDT
Can a TLR-VIR for long guns fit on a sig 226? I just got this assuming it would fit, but the mounting key mounts too far forward and doesn't reach any of the rail slots on the gun.

Can the key flip around to be closer towards the switches and away from the light end? It doesnt fit on my M&P22 either. The mounting slot seems like its way too far forward on light and I cant figure out how to flip it around. It only fits one way.

Thanks for the help, can't find anything on stream lights website about it either.

ETA: Im an idiot. I bought the 69180 which is for long guns not pistols. Explains why it doesnt fit. Can I still make it work?

Can I buy the pistol key kit and make it work?

Looks like the pistol model is shorter, so I don't think this is going to work out. Ill use it on my rifle and take it as a lesson learned.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 6:13:37 PM EDT
[#1]
You need the standard back plate, not the one pictured which is for remote switches.

like this
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 7:26:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You need the standard back plate, not the one pictured which is for remote switches.

like this
View Quote

that might shorten it up enough to work. Thanks. Nothing like $10 to ship a $2 part though.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 9:28:01 PM EDT
[#3]
OP Request
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top