Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2015 9:41:47 PM EDT
Man this thing is pretty slick.

I decided to get away from Glock awhile back and went all in with M&P's and I am very happy. Started trading my Glock's around and ended up trading a well worn g19 for a FN FNX-9, then traded that to a modded M&P9, then to a g23 (and a shotgun), sold the shotgun and traded the g23 for this...

The trigger is pretty sweeeet. I have a feeling I am going to really like this thing but I am probably going to get the small grip frame (this one is the medium).

edit:: This may seem odd but can one buy a subcompact frame for the compact slide? I want the short grip with the "compact" slide for CCW.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 10:20:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I decided to get away from Glock awhile back and went all in with M&P's and I am very happy. Started trading my Glock's around and ended up trading a well worn g19 for a FN FNX-9, then traded that to a modded M&P9, then to a g23 (and a shotgun), sold the shotgun and traded the g23 for this...

http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad227/sickmak90/F5D605F8-919E-477A-ABF1-6374CD1ADE4F_zps7zlqephq.jpg

The trigger is pretty sweeeet. I have a feeling I am going to really like this thing but I am probably going to get the small grip frame (this one is the medium).

edit:: This may seem odd but can one buy a subcompact frame for the compact slide? I want the short grip with the "compact" slide for CCW.
View Quote
Yes you can. I am looking for the frame to become available to do the same thing.... currently out of stock in the locations I have looked...
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 11:02:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes you can. I am looking for the frame to become available to do the same thing.... currently out of stock in the locations I have looked...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad227/sickmak90/F5D605F8-919E-477A-ABF1-6374CD1ADE4F_zps7zlqephq.jpg

Awesome, best place to get spare mags?
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 11:36:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've seen them available at Academy. I picked one up a while back. I think I paid around $35.
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 1:02:49 AM EDT
[#4]
When you do the online warranty thing online they give you a coupon code for (I think) 20% off at the Sig store online.  I used mine to order the subcompact frame.  It's out of stock but on order.
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 10:16:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I just ordered the small frame for the full sized 45 direct from sig. They told me it would be about 3 weeks.
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 4:51:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Very nice, I hope to pick one of these up this year.
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 10:38:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote
They're like potato chips. Or actually transformers for grownup kids.  

I bought one in 357 sig, carry model. Then I decided the compact frame would conceal a little easier,so I snagged that. Them I used my

20% off code on a full size 9mm X-Change kit. Then I decided I might as well get a 9mm Compact kit so I got that. Now I'm thinking I

might pick up a full size 357 sig for plinking. Then I'm done. Oh crap, they've come out with the 45 acp haven't they?

Link Posted: 7/21/2015 9:33:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I bought one in 357 sig, carry model. Then I decided the compact frame would conceal a little easier,so I snagged that. Them I used my
20% off code on a full size 9mm X-Change kit. Then I decided I might as well get a 9mm Compact kit so I got that. Now I'm thinking I
might pick up a full size 357 sig for plinking. Then I'm done. Oh crap, they've come out with the 45 acp haven't they?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

.45 isn't interchangeable though. They goofed...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top