Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2015 4:41:36 PM EDT
I recently purchased a P227 Tactical online from a reputable dealer. On both Sig's site and their site, it states it's supposed to come with a 14rd mag and a 10rd mag. I only got 10rd mags. I emailed the company, and got a response back to them that they confirmed with Sig and the change was not made on both Sig's site or the dealer's site. Apparently, Sig failed to mention it to their distributors.

Anyone else hear about this?
I definitely believe it, as Sig's site isn't exactly top notch as far as updates go. The dealer worked with me on a resolution and I'm very happy with them, so I do not put fault on them at all.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 8:32:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Sig has pulled crap with mags many times.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 6:13:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Actually, there are 2 different P227 Tactical part numbers.  227R-45-TAC is the part number that comes with 2 10 rd mags and E27R-45-TAC is the part number with 1 10 and 1 14 rd mags.  Both are the same price.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top