Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2015 1:14:53 PM EDT
Who has the cheapest price on Sig pistols online?   Am LEO, so any place w LEO discounts?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 4:40:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Who has the cheapest price on Sig pistols online?   Am LEO, so any place w LEO discounts?
View Quote

Any particular model? Prices vary by model. Also new or used? Lot's of good deals on police force turn-ins if you don't mind some holster wear.

I always check Budsgunshop.com and CDNN first, but there are a ton of other places that an have good deals.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 4:51:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Osage County and Top Gun Supply are who I use, also got a few from FUCKBUDS, but never again.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 4:52:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Top Gun Supply
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:02:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Top gun's website has been down for a week but you can still call and make orders. They should have it fixed soon.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:38:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Summitgunbroker.com
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:01:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Osage County and Top Gun Supply are who I use, also got a few from FUCKBUDS, but never again.
View Quote

To each his own, but I have ordered several from Buds, without any issues whatsoever.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:13:14 PM EDT
[#7]
buddy of mine likes The Exchange

http://www.onlinegundeals.com/Category/628/Guns/Pistols/Sig-Sauer-Sigarms-Pistols.htm
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:49:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Sig pistols, police turn-ins, VG to excellent condition, starting at $399.

http://www.cdnnsports.com/firearms.html?cat=20&dir=asc&order=price

Pretty hard to beat that.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:13:09 AM EDT
[#9]
SIG has a LEO discount program. Check out SIG's web page under LE/Military. They have a list of dealers by state and the price list. Look at the list to see what you want is there. If it is, you most likely will not find a better price on a new SIG. Not always but most of the time.

When I go shopping at LGS, I check the SIG LEO list and the prices at Topgunsupply. Very rare is it a find something to match the price or cheaper.

But to be fair, I have never used topgun to buy a firearm.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:35:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
buddy of mine likes The Exchange

http://www.onlinegundeals.com/Category/628/Guns/Pistols/Sig-Sauer-Sigarms-Pistols.htm
View Quote

I think Sig's IOP prices are better than that site.  OP is eligible so he should take a look at the price list.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:18:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Sig pistols, police turn-ins, VG to excellent condition, starting at $399.

http://www.cdnnsports.com/firearms.html?cat=20&dir=asc&order=price

Pretty hard to beat that.

View Quote

That's the route I went for the 229 da/SA .40 and I can't say I'm disappointed. But I would be interested to see something they don't consider "good condition". Mine showed up very noticeably worn and has several places where the finish is completely gone so much that I'm looking at having the frame cerakoted.  (Mostly around the mag well and some areas around the rail.)

That being said, I'm still happy with the purchase. Bought a few additional mags and I'm up and running with my first sig.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:28:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 3:50:31 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

Seriously?

I just went to their web page from your link. How the heck do you call these prices good????
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 5:31:10 PM EDT
[#14]
If you look at the Sig LE price list (the one I have is 2014), they are pretty great process. The 220 series models all start right around $740.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:57:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If you look at the Sig LE price list (the one I have is 2014), they are pretty great process. The 220 series models all start right around $740.
View Quote

They just posted the 2015 price list a week or so ago.  I'm jonesing for a P220 SAS compact, and it's on the list.  As soon as my GSR sells I'm going to head over to the dealer and get one on order.

We bought a P238 for my wife on the IOP, but it took a while for it to come in.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 12:10:04 AM EDT
[#16]
gunbroker is the best. you just have to know what you are looking for.

and if you can find a dealer whos willing to show you the cost on lipseys than negotiate his cost. my dealer only charges 25.00 above what they charge
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 2:38:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
gunbroker is the best. you just have to know what you are looking for.

and if you can find a dealer whos willing to show you the cost on lipseys than negotiate his cost. my dealer only charges 25.00 above what they charge
View Quote

+1.  I knew exactly what I was looking for and got what I felt was a good price.  Have to watch their shipping charges and make sure you you have good transfer dealer lined up.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 8:17:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Seriously?

I just went to their web page from your link. How the heck do you call these prices good????
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Seriously?

+1.  320 cost $100 more than what I paid on another site already mentioned.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 11:35:22 PM EDT
[#19]
The 2015 process are even better than last year. I'm about to move on a P229 myself. Can't go wrong at $715 with three mags.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:58:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Rockwell Arms has good prices occasionally. They were great to deal with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top