Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2015 5:15:28 PM EDT
I'm not a fan of the traditional P22x series guns. The P250 and P320 don't catch my interest.

I love my Sig SP2022 and I know that if it wasn't for the French contract, the Sig Pro would have been left to die. I just wished Sig did more with with.

A larger full size gun like the 226. A subcompact model and even more variants like a SAO and a .45 ACP model.

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 5:17:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Why mess with perfection?
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 5:19:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Why mess with perfection?
View Quote
Because I would love for a Sig Pro that is the size of a 226.

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 7:29:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I hate my issued SP2340.  It has never felt right in my hands.  Rather be carrying my P226 if I could
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:29:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:59:39 PM EDT
[#5]
The Sig Pros are great pistols and serve as Sig's economical "entry level" handgun like S&W has their SD handguns.  It introduces people to their product for a lower price and they know that once a shooter has a Pro or a SD, that later they will be more inclined to buy a P-series or M&P handgun for their next purchase.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 10:50:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The Sig Pros are great pistols and serve as Sig's economical "entry level" handgun like S&W has their SD handguns.  It introduces people to their product for a lower price and they know that once a shooter has a Pro or a SD, that later they will be more inclined to buy a P-series or M&P handgun for their next purchase.
View Quote

Which is exactly what I did. Got the 2022, the the P220. Love both of them
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 10:52:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did the exact  same thing and then got an M11-A1
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:08:08 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I hate my issued SP2340.  It has never felt right in my hands.  Rather be carrying my P226 if I could
View Quote
I could understand the SP2340 and SP2009 but I have to say. The SP2022 is pretty damn nice.

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:09:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote
Not a fan of the traditional P22x series. I owned a M&P and that was .

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:11:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Owned a P220 and hated it. My S&W 4566 TSW is way better.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top