Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2015 7:35:22 PM EDT
What would be a decent, fair price for a used but as new Mosquito in the case with all tools, etc.?  I checked Gunbroker and the prices seem all over the board. This one is a regular black one.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 7:40:51 PM EDT
[#1]
One dollar is 99cents too much. Do not buy a mosquito, they suck. I couldn't get any ammo to cycle properly in mine. Was so happy the day I got rid of that rancid piece of shit. If you like that size get the Ruger sr22. The sw mp22 is my favorite, awesome 22 and is full size.

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:15:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One dollar is 99cents too much. Do not buy a mosquito, they suck. I couldn't get any ammo to cycle properly in mine. Was so happy the day I got rid of that rancid piece of shit. If you like that size get the Ruger sr22. The sw mp22 is my favorite, awesome 22 and is full size.  
View Quote

No, I am selling one.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:48:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Oh, good for you. I traded mine in at the LGS. Not sure what to ask for as far as a selling price. I ended up getting a mossberg 500 out of mine and I was happy as a clam.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 10:10:34 PM EDT
[#4]
$299 is common in my area.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:04:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:55:09 AM EDT
[#6]
i got mine new with the threaded barrel for ~$300. i runs fine with mini mags, automatch and ar 22 tactical
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:08:30 PM EDT
[#7]
My Mosquito is currently broken. I assembled it after cleaning it, and now the hammer will not completely cycle when I pull the trigger. Haven't bothered calling Sig because it is outside their 1 yr warranty. I love my P229, but I'll never buy one of a crappy mosquito.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 3:36:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 9:18:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I have just as many problems with my SR22 as I do with the mosquito
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top