Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2014 10:16:16 PM EDT
Shot a Steel Challenge today with my MK25. Did pretty well considering this was the first time I had shot a competition with it. I had previously put 200 rounds through it before todays event. Shot a total of 223 rounds today. I completed the whole event 30 seconds faster than I ever have with my G21. The only down side was gotten used to the DA trigger pull on the first shot. Once I got past that it was smooth sailing. I'm very pleased with how I and the MK25 performed today. Now I just need to keep practicing the DA trigger pull from the draw.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:50:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Ill often do only DA first shot drills with my 229

Having TFOs on the 229 really helps....

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:13:15 AM EDT
[#2]
It's my fault. I didn't know until a few days before the match that you need to start in DA. I practiced it during that time, but that wasn't enough. I'll keep up with it and hopefully do better next time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top