Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2014 2:59:52 AM EDT
Commiefornia SUCKS --- won't be seeing any 14-round mags here, and no p227's after the end of this year.

Yeah, I know...move to a free state.

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 7:38:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Confusing post. The header starts out about a 227 tacops and the content of the post speaks of bashing California.
I'm sure when the pistol is released we will get our bellies full of post.
Yes California has some different laws to match some of the different people that live there. I feel if gangs were not so dominant there the laws would be different.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 12:29:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Confusing post. The header starts out about a 227 tacops and the content of the post speaks of bashing California.
Yes California has some different laws to match some of the different people that live there. I feel if gangs were not so dominant there the laws would be different.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

"Unveiled"....
SIG unveils new 14+1 .45 ACP P227 TACOPS

SIG Sauer just shared photos of its newest P227, the Tactical Operations or TACOPS. And at long last, SIG is bringing extended 14-round for their double-stack .45 ACP P227s to the market — and the TACOPS will come with four of them.

And my point about CA was that the p227 is not on CA's "not unsafe" list, so it's only available until the end of the year while the Single-Shot-Exemption is still in effect.  The magazines, on the other hand, are absolutely not available in CA.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 8:29:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I just purchased their P227 Tactical model, comes with a 5 inch extended and threaded barrel, SRT trigger, Sig Tall Suppressor sights.  It was suppose to come with the new 14 round Magazines but mine only came with two 10 rounder's,   But I have a 14 round on order now.

Link Posted: 9/6/2014 4:37:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I just purchased their P227 Tactical model, comes with a 5 inch extended and threaded barrel, SRT trigger, Sig Tall Suppressor sights.  It was suppose to come with the new 14 round Magazines but mine only came with two 10 rounder's,   But I have a 14 round on order now.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh97/Gik-tal/DSC_0652.jpg
View Quote

Tactical is not the Tacops.

Finger fucked a tactical today and it came with 2- 10rd mags too. Born on 8/17. Almost bought it...
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 9:27:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Great looking grips. Need something similar for my 226 Tacops.
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 11:29:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Tactical is not the Tacops.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 9:47:28 PM EDT
[#7]
I like the flush mag look beta
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 4:04:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I looked at the tacops but went with the tactical for purpose of an octane 45.  I like the larger sites, threaded barrel and SRT.  Like the E2 grips too
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:02:57 PM EDT
[#9]
i got a tacops and i like it, though its a big SOB with the 14rd magazine
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 6:22:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
i got a tacops and i like it, though its a big SOB with the 14rd magazine
View Quote

Had it out yet?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top