Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2014 12:45:31 PM EDT
Do all P22x models come with the SRT or is that like a special order thing?  I'm on the fence about the standard trigger vs. the SRT vs. the SAO.  I'm also on the fence about a 2022 vs. a 226 vs. a Mk 25, but that's a whole separate issue...

Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 12:50:33 PM EDT
[#1]
They do not all come with the SRT. SIGs website will indicate if the model you are looking at comes with it.
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 2:51:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Any standard DA/SA SIG can be "upgraded" after purchase with the SRT trigger kit.
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 12:29:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Get a Mk25 then install the SRT.
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 2:20:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any standard DA/SA SIG can be "upgraded" after purchase with the SRT trigger kit.
View Quote

Not the SP2022. Standard trigger is still really good, though.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 6:18:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Isn't the SP2022 SRT-ish from the factory anyway? I was thinking it was closer to a SRT than standard setup.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 11:38:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Isn't the SP2022 SRT-ish from the factory anyway? I was thinking it was closer to a SRT than standard setup.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure, could be. I haven't really spent a ton of time comparing my trigger with one on a regular P22x.

ETA: I just checked my SP2022 against my girlfriend's P229. My trigger resets slightly shorter than the P229. Very slightly. I wouldn't have even noticed had I not specifically been looking for it. I am not sure how the SRT feels, never used one.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 6:57:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't classify the P2022 as a "standard" model SIG.  I mean a DA/SA with a metal frame.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:41:57 PM EDT
[#8]
SRT is Sweet! Very short reset! Its a great setup! If you have a p series without it I would say install it.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 2:49:40 PM EDT
[#9]
ceetee, if you end up buying the SRT kit separately I can install it for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top