Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2017 1:43:40 PM EDT
With the MOS, I understand that you need shorter screws to mount the RMR to the mounting plate. Do I also need one of these: Trijicon Sealing Plate/Screws

I've watched videos that don't seem to require it, but I've read threads saying that it's necessary.

ETA: failed to mention it's a battery-powered Type 2 LED
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 1:58:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, you need that one. It's a shame trijicon doesn't include them with the RMR.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 2:46:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I wish it was included... but Trijicon makes a MOS Glock specific package that is pretty cheap.

Under 20$ on Amazon.

Amazon Product
  • This kit includes the sealing plate and proper screws needed to mount an RMR on the Glock MOS and Springfield OSP slide
  • Fits G17 Gen4 MOS, G19 Gen4 MOS, G34 Gen4 MOS , G35 Gen4 MOS, G40 Gen4 MOS, G41 Gen4 MOS, and Springfield OSP
  • The AC32064 kit includes: RMR Sealing Plate, two RMR Screws (short) and Hex Key

Edit to add:  It worked great on the 2 RMR's I mounted on MOS Glocks in my safe.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 4:29:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Aternarively you can get a similar product from battlewerx with the correct rmr screws.

http://www.battlewerx.com/anti-flicker-sealing-plate-mos-mounting-kit-for-rmr-black/

I like the battlewerx version since it has bump in it to help push the battery into contact. While the type 2 shouldn't need it as much it's a nice design feature and also it's cheaper than the trijicon version.

I purchased this recently and happy with the item.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:12:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, everyone
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top