Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2016 9:55:56 AM EDT
Anyone like these and know where to find the medium tail for sale without buying the $25 kit? I thought all Gen4s came with them but mine didn't...
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:51:18 AM EDT
[#1]
If you purchased new and it didn't come in the case, I'd suggest going through your dealer or contact Glock directly. I'm not aware of anyone selling them individually, just the full set.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:13:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. Got it touch with Glock and they are sending one.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 5:43:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I like the feel, but it digs into my abdomen when seated (aiwb), so it had to go.

Link Posted: 10/27/2016 9:01:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I can't get mine to stay on? Damn thing is always poping off so I gave up on it. I love having it but wants the point to if it won't stay put
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 11:47:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can't get mine to stay on? Damn thing is always poping off so I gave up on it. I love having it but wants the point to if it won't stay put
View Quote

You are supposed to drive out the small pin on the back of the grip and replace it with the longer pin which retains the extension.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 12:22:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You are supposed to drive out the small pin on the back of the grip and replace it with the longer pin which retains the extension.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

That tripped me up for about 4 minutes until I  figured it out, lol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top