Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2016 5:37:31 PM EDT
Anyone know of any legit online places with the 43 in stock?
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 5:41:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Palmetto state armory has them, $449.99 free shipping. Not a good deal if you ask me unless you really want one...
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 5:50:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Palmetto state armory has them, $449.99 free shipping. Not a good deal if you ask me unless you really want one...
View Quote

That sounds real good to me. All my local places sell them for 499 if they have them but they don't. I want one quick so I can get it to Taran tactical.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 5:53:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
That sounds real good to me. All my local places sell them for 499 if they have them but they don't. I want one quick so I can get it to Taran tactical.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

In that case...FO BTW, the 43 is in PSA's daily deals section.

Link Posted: 5/3/2016 5:58:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks mane.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 7:52:21 PM EDT
[#5]
What does FO mean? I wanna be cool...

Also, is $450 not good? That's pretty much what I'm seeing online. I'm about to buy, too.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 8:05:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

What does FO mean? I wanna be cool...

Also, is $450 not good? That's pretty much what I'm seeing online. I'm about to buy, too.
View Quote
Sorry, FO, is a General discussion term for Go that has no place in tech. I wanna be cool too, sadly I'm just a smart ass

As for the price. I paid $425 for my 43 locally. If I were to buy from PSA, I would not only pay the extra fee for transfer but taxes as well... to me, it's an ok deal at best. I don't know if I could find one for $425 locally today, I haven't looked for a 43 in 6 months...
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 8:54:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Interesting. Maybe Memorial Day or Independence Day will rock some deals... If I can wait. I really want to add another Glock. I'd love for the price to come down another $25 at least. Then I can easily add some Trijicons or those night sight/fiber optic TruGlos (whatever they're called). Plus, I'd want some kydex and extra mags...
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 11:07:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I would possibly spend the extra money for the one from palmetto with the night sights already installed.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 11:15:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Just get it. PSA is a great seller and ships fast. The 43 is becoming one of my favorites. I love it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 11:46:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Just got a 43 locally for $439.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 7:21:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Well, PSA is OOS.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 3:26:54 PM EDT
[#12]
I picked mine up on a sale for $450+ tax but a free box of ammo so that helped. Sometimes armslist has them for cheap.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 11:45:54 AM EDT
[#13]
If you're eligible for the blue label program, I paid $358.00 + tax for mine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top