View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
CDNN has them for $19.99.

https://www.cdnnsports.com/19-9mm-15rd-4th-gen-dual.html

Not the best supplier for me.....I have to pay 8.25% sales tax :(

I don't know if you are going to beat roughly $22.00 a mag.   But I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 4:00:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I don't know if you are going to beat roughly $22.00 a mag.   But I could be wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
CDNN has them for $19.99.

https://www.cdnnsports.com/19-9mm-15rd-4th-gen-dual.html

Not the best supplier for me.....I have to pay 8.25% sales tax :(

I can do $20 a mag at Botach with their 20% discount on quantities of 5 or more. But...Botach??????.....Have seen a few other deals but they are off right now- Natchez had them for $19.99 through the end of the month.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 4:12:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Meh, fuck it. Ordered from Botach, $20 apiece and free shipping. Done.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 6:00:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just ordered some 33rd mags from them. Cant go wrong @ $30.40 each and free shipping. A lot of people bash them but I've never had an issue with them.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 7:57:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Just ordered some 33rd mags from them. Cant go wrong @ $30.40 each and free shipping. A lot of people bash them but I've never had an issue with them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me either. Bought a bunch of G19 mags cheap from them. Shipping and service was fine. No complaints.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 8:40:58 AM EDT
[#8]
I bought 10 Mags from them the other day. 5-G19 and 5-G17. 20 a pop shipped is the best I could find. I have heard numerous complaints in regards to Botach however I order from them a few times a month with zero issues to date.
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 10:02:05 AM EDT
[#9]
UPS tracking shows mine will be delivered today. It would have been here Saturday but I had them delivered to the office and we were of course closed. Can't beat the deal.

ETA: Mags arrived. All accounted for and factory new etc....Great order, no problems.
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 4:21:11 PM EDT
[#10]
I ordered some ETS Glock mags from Botach that went to backorder after I purchased but they shipped them out as soon as they we restocked. I notice now they list the quantity in stock, may just be me but I didn't see that before. $13 each for 22 and 31 round ETS (previous deal) and $20 factory mags in quantity, can't beat that with a stick but I'm not from the instant gratification generation, I can wait for a deal. Never had an order not come through from them, just a bit late at times. If I really needed it now, I'd just buy it locally.
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 6:01:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I ordered some ETS Glock mags from Botach that went to backorder after I purchased but they shipped them out as soon as they we restocked. I notice now they list the quantity in stock, may just be me but I didn't see that before. $13 each for 22 and 31 round ETS (previous deal) and $20 factory mags in quantity, can't beat that with a stick but I'm not from the instant gratification generation, I can wait for a deal. Never had an order not come through from them, just a bit late at times. If I really needed it now, I'd just buy it locally.
View Quote

When I ordered mine they showed over 400 G19 mags in stock...
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 7:41:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Are the ETS mags free shipping as well?
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 8:23:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think everything is free shipping, or if you order over a certain amount. I ordered some ETS mags as well from them (Botach) today.

Ive only ordered from them once before, but had no issues, i expect the same this time.
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 9:18:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

I believe everything is free shipping there. My mags shipped free.
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 11:56:05 AM EDT
[#15]
I have heard peoples horror stories about them, but I have ordered from them 3-4 times without issue.
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/14/2016 8:54:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Glock 17 mags are on sell now ar brownells.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top