Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2016 8:13:25 PM EDT
After 19 pages of searching I found nada. Anybody have any experience with this kit or a similar pin kit. Pro's and con's.

Thank you guys and gals.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:17:29 AM EDT
[#1]
A friend has the Zev "Standard" or something like that spring kit and a separate titanium pin kit. I think they were each about $25. They gave  a G3 G19 a much softer and smoother trigger than my standard G3 G19. I was really impressed and would like to know if these are ever used in carry pistols.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 7:50:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I've read a lot of reviews and views on all the trigger setups, but no one every had talked about there replacement pins. Are they purely cosmetic or are they better fit, finish and reliable then my OEM pins.

Thanks for any and all input.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:25:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A friend has the Zev "Standard" or something like that spring kit and a separate titanium pin kit. I think they were each about $25. They gave  a G3 G19 a much softer and smoother trigger than my standard G3 G19. I was really impressed and would like to know if these are ever used in carry pistols.
View Quote

If you use the spring kits for a carry pistol, you NEED to use the lightened striker from Zev also. Without it, you WILL get light primer strikes. With their striker installed, it's a non issue.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:47:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've read a lot of reviews and views on all the trigger setups, but no one every had talked about there replacement pins. Are they purely cosmetic or are they better fit, finish and reliable then my OEM pins.

Thanks for any and all input.
View Quote

As far as the pins they are a nice upgrade if you want them.I have only seen a few break over time.
What it comes down to,is if you want to spend the coin on them.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 7:33:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I run the ZEV Fulcrum Ultimate set in my G30S. This kit includes the Ti striker. Running a 2lb. spring with no issues after 500 rounds.
Very nice trigger.
Just could not stand the stock Glock trigger after carrying 1911's for over 25 years.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 11:20:25 AM EDT
[#6]
I have the Ti pin set in my ZEV fulcrum upgrade. The Trigger Pin came partially out at my last USPSA match :( I have to shoot it some more and see how it goes. May put the standard pin back in the gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top