Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 29
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 12:35:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Now that i have about 400 rounds through my 19 with Overwatch Tactical trigger , i am impressed, but not blown away. I think it is very much a upgrade over stock, and will soon compare it to the Apex i just put in my 17.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 7:10:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I received the Overwatch Precision Tactical Trigger and it also functions properly in the Lone Wolf Timberwolf frame. I think I like it better than their D.A.T. v2. The notch is nice and it's more like the Agency Arms triggers that I use and love in my other Glock frames.

Link Posted: 7/7/2016 11:00:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I received & installed my
Glock Kraft Tactical today.

I had already installed a
Ghost 3.5 edge, which I
tried first with the GK. It
gave me a smooth take
up, with no wall, and then
click.

I installed the oem connector,
and I now have a smooth take
up, a wall & then click. I'll leave
in that config until I can get
some range time this weekend.

I like the way it feels, so far!

Later!

John
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 1:23:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I spoke to Glockkraft/Overwatch today. What is holding things up is getting G43 trigger bars. They expect more from coating in the next 1-2 weeks.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:11:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I spoke to Glockkraft/Overwatch today. What is holding things up is getting G43 trigger bars. They expect more from coating in the next 1-2 weeks.
View Quote

Brownells has them for like 3 bucks more after shipping.
Just ordered one.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:01:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Assuming we are talking about Suarez International, Google "Gabe Suarez fraud". Aside from that, there was some tomfoolery in the initial offerings of their trigger that made it look like they were dodging, or at least not admitting, faulty product or bad design. Recent offerings have reportedly been decent, however.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Friends don't let friends buy SI stuffs.

What's wrong with SI's stuffs?

Assuming we are talking about Suarez International, Google "Gabe Suarez fraud". Aside from that, there was some tomfoolery in the initial offerings of their trigger that made it look like they were dodging, or at least not admitting, faulty product or bad design. Recent offerings have reportedly been decent, however.

nothings wrong with them, he copies the design of others at a cheaper cost. but they are solid and reliable. though he wont admit  mistakes in his first run, its always everyone elses problem
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:03:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

nothings wrong with them, he copies the design of others at a cheaper cost. but they are solid and reliable. though he wont admit  mistakes in his first run, its always everyone elses problem
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Friends don't let friends buy SI stuffs.

What's wrong with SI's stuffs?

I personally don't buy from a company I can't trust.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:10:54 PM EDT
[#8]
After ordering the glockkraft TAC, I'm questioning my purchase and may go with the DAT for aesthetic purposes.

What concerns me is the DAT is shorter in length and there looks to be a significant gap between the trigger and bottom of the trigger guard.  Do any DAT owners have problems with a portion of their finger hanging off the bottom of the trigger?

Thanks homies
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:24:43 PM EDT
[#9]
After ordering the glockkraft TAC, I'm questioning my purchase and may go with the DAT for aesthetic purposes.

What concerns me is the DAT is shorter in length and there looks to be a significant gap between the trigger and bottom of the trigger guard.  Do any DAT owners have problems with a portion of their finger hanging off the bottom of the trigger?

Thanks homies
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:26:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Thanks homies
View Quote

I own two DAT V2s in my Glock 19 and this never even crossed my mind once. No problems with the finger hanging off the bottom of the trigger, that being said if this is a concern, the TAC seems to have been the right decision on your part.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:22:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Has anyone tried the innovative gunfighter solutions trigger?
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 7:30:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Anybody have any input on flat triggers for the 43?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 11:51:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Anybody have any input on flat triggers for the 43?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

The consensus seems to be Overwatch Precision/GlockKraft.

Brownells has the 43 with trigger bar in stock for the TAC version, but the DAT version appears to be out of stock.
The only difference is a little nub at the end of the trigger.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 7:39:29 PM EDT
[#14]
I like the shape of GK/Overwatch AND Agency Arms.  I've had both in many Glocks, and they're ALMOST identical in feel (the AA is a hair longer I think).
But I know people who like the all-flat face (GK and DEM) and the shape of the Apex or SSVI.
All of those brands have been good to go.
--
I had to try several and figure out what I liked best.  But the guy I sold my Apex to loves it, whereas I much preferred the AA/GK.  So part of it also might be what you get used to.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:07:21 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Has anyone tried the innovative gunfighter solutions trigger?
View Quote

IGFS is sending me (the OP of this thread) their trigger to try. They are sending me the "drop in" first, and they'll have a new one out in a bit (reprofiled trigger bar and firing pin safety plunger). They said they'd send the new "kit" as soon as it was ready.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:37:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Which triggers reduce trigger reach? I'm looking for a collective list that is up to date. Specifically Glock 19.
View Quote

My girly hands would appreciate an answer to this as well
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:03:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Dammit.  Clicked on this thread and now I'm waiting for a Overwatch/Glockkraft TAC trigger for a G19.  Problem is, if I like it, I have a half dozen other Glocks with factory triggers....
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:38:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 12:21:12 PM EDT
[#19]
I got a care package from IGFS today.

They sent me one of the standard Enhanced Duty Triggers (trigger, trigger bar and connector) and one of their polished Enhanced Duty Trigger kits (trigger, polished trigger bar, polished connector and polished striker safety plunger). I'll give them a go and let you know how they compare to the other triggers I have (and have tried).
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 6:11:19 PM EDT
[#20]
I took my rmr'd 17.4 to the
range again today to get the
irons & rmr dialed in with my
GK Tac trigger.

After I got back, I installed
a 6# trigger spring & a minus
connector & it seems better.
I'll make another range trip
to check that out.

John
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 2:50:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Now that i have about 400 rounds through my 19 with Overwatch Tactical trigger , i am impressed, but not blown away. I think it is very much a upgrade over stock, and will soon compare it to the Apex i just put in my 17.
View Quote

Have you got to shoot with the Apex any? Got my shipping notice / tracking information from Jagerwerks on my slide today.
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 7:29:47 AM EDT
[#22]
I'm this close to pulling the trigger .......on either the over watch TAC or the agency arms trigger leaning toward the over watch I'm thinking....ugh..what to do
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 9:59:34 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I'm this close to pulling the trigger .......on either the over watch TAC or the agency arms trigger leaning toward the over watch I'm thinking....ugh..what to do
View Quote

The TAC feels like a crappy 2 stage AR trigger which is really damn good for a Glock
No regrets.
Link Posted: 8/4/2016 10:16:13 PM EDT
[#24]
So I have a timber wolf lower on my Roland special that primary machine built up and did their trigger job to it.   Great fucking trigger but added the overwatch tac to the mix and now it's even better.  Breaks right at 4 lbs even, and it is with all factory components including minus connector , Oem striker and trigger springs.  They did some tuning and polishing.   My fav Glock trigger so far.   I need to throw up some pics and video
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 12:23:36 PM EDT
[#25]
I have a Ghost EVO Elite 3.5 with 6# springs. Adding a Glock Kraft DAT V2 is good to go right?
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 1:13:26 PM EDT
[#26]
The shorter reach of the Overwatch [Glock Kraft] DAT V2 is the most valuable feature for me.

First I tried it with the LWD - connector on the 17.4 and it not as responsive as I'd like going past the wall until it breaks.
Now it is rocking the Zev starter spring kit installed (still using the stock firing pin spring for reliability) with the race connector. Have yet to try it with this setup.

The 19 has the DAT V2 and the NP3 - connector.
I've tried the SI Patrol trigger with the stock connector and it was just a normal OEM setup but with the flat trigger.
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 10:17:57 AM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 8/8/2016 10:15:19 AM EDT
[#28]
I had a chance to install and play with the IGFS Enhanced Duty Trigger this weekend. I concentrated on the polished kit that they sent me, but I'll add info on the "regular" EDT as I get more time in with it. The polished kit includes the trigger mounted on a polished trigger bar, a polished factory "-" connector and a polished firing pin safety plunger. In addition to the polishing, the triggerbar is slightly re-profiled (on the bird's head) as is the safety plunger.

The pull to the wall is very short. So short that I was initially worried about the drop safety being compromised. It did pass the drop safety tests with flying colors, though. There is plenty of crucifix on the drop safety ledge to keep things from going badly should your gun ever hit the deck.

The pull is also very smooth (the polishing job is mirror-like) and the break is crisp and not overly light (factory springs).

The over-travel stop built in to the trigger shoe makes the total pull nice and short.

NOTE: The trigger safety does go flush to the trigger face when pulled. It's just sticking out a bit in the picture above because of how I had my finger placed for the photo.

I didn't get as much live fire time as I would've liked, but so far it's a serious contender. Everyone knows I'm a big fan of the Overwatch Precision triggers, but this one is every bit as nice if not a bit better (the re-profiled bar and plunger make a slight but noticeable difference compared to the regular IGFS trigger).

I'm a big fan of the hooked flat triggers (Agency and Overwatch), but it didn't take long to acclimate to the IGFS. The face is nice and wide and the vertical serrations work without really being noticeable.

I have many more rounds to put down range before my final verdict, but I'm digging it so far.

Link Posted: 8/8/2016 10:45:16 AM EDT
[#29]
I've been a big fan of my IGFS trigger, I did get the non polished modle though.
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 1:16:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Glockkraft won me over with the reduced trigger reach, I really do like flat trigger, but the agency was just ever so slightly too far of a trigger reach for me, the Glockkraft is an ideal size for small hands.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 12:18:04 AM EDT
[#31]
Weird.  My agency and GK were identical in location as far as reach and break (gen4 19).
The agency trigger is a hair longer--I didn't notice that changing anything though.  
They were so close my advice to people was to just go with the cheapest.
HOWEVER, the agency trigger in my G43 felt MORE like the GK in the 19 than the agency in the 19 did...not much difference, but enough to where I stuck with agency in the 43 and GK in the 19.
--
QUESTION:  
Has anyone had issues with the GHOST EVO-ELITE 3.5 (like doubling or anything)?
I prefer the PRO 3.3, but got the E-E 3.5 to try out.  I like it, but I know a guy with a GK DAT v2
who had his double or triple on him--they replaced it with a PRO 3.3.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 1:50:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Agency and GK are close in terms of trigger reach yes, however on the two Agency triggers I had in the past, I had a problem with the trigger roll pins walking out. Unfortunately, that made me uneasy. A simple fix yes, but for a $100 plus trigger, that is a no for me. This was a while back though, this issue more than likely does not exist anymore considering how popular their triggers are.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 5:24:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Weird.  I've had three and never saw that...only have a few thousand rounds through them.  My G43 was installed BY them using my trigger-bar.
--
I don't see the OPTION for the IGFS "polished" trigger, but I'm looking for a new G42 trigger.  I really don't know how I feel about having NO index at the base of the trigger, so please OP, let me know how that feels to you having shot the GK/OW triggers a lot.
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 9:41:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 2:26:56 PM EDT
[#35]
I have two AA triggers LOVE them. The connector that came with them was perfectly polished 100%.  I have a standard factory safe trigger pull and my gun rocks.
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 12:52:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Ive got 2 flat faced triggers so far, on my G19-4, and my G17-3.
The G19 has the Agency Arms trigger, and the G17 has the Glockraft trigger. They both have polished trigger bar and connectors and I love them both.
My question is on the GK trigger. How does the NP3 finish feel on the GK, vs a polished finish. Is it possible to sand off the NP3 finish?
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 2:19:59 PM EDT
[#37]
the NP3 coat polishes off easily with a small amount of Flitz, a rag, and elbow grease, I still polish the usual points of contact and leave the rest of the NP3 coat on where there is no polishing needed.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 7:54:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Well I did some part swapping on my steel shooting gun and took my IGFS flat trigger and put it with my zev full fulcrum kit only replacing the trigger and it really brought the best out of both sets of parts. Pull was very light and reset was quick which will keep it in that gun for steel comps and the curved zev trigger will be going on the 26L for carry.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 4:06:38 PM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 8/16/2016 5:10:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Anyone have a picture that could display the trigger reach comparison between the GK and IGSF?
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 6:14:42 PM EDT
[#41]
To anyone with Agency Arms triggers.
I have 3 flat faced triggers, 1- AA trigger, and 2- GK triggers
My first experience with the AA trigger was a good one, minimal creep, clean break and short reset.  
The second AA trigger had a ton of creep and very unpredictable, so I returned it and got the GK triggers.
Has anyone with AA triggers had this same experience? I would like to try them again.
In addition, Ive tried the second Agency with the "." connector like the first one, and the "-" connector.
Same issue.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 11:07:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/Shorties2001gt/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2F859091-ED54-424C-B177-740B389335D3.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb404/Shorties2001gt/Mobile%20Uploads/2F859091-ED54-424C-B177-740B389335D3.jpeg</a>
<a href="http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/Shorties2001gt/media/Mobile%20Uploads/0E549E1B-71F3-416F-8826-BB37E720B9ED.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb404/Shorties2001gt/Mobile%20Uploads/0E549E1B-71F3-416F-8826-BB37E720B9ED.jpeg</a>
View Quote

Tell me more about the gun?  Is this for USPSA?  Also where/how did you get a chrome/silver shoe?
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 12:03:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Tell me more about the gun?  Is this for USPSA?  Also where/how did you get a chrome/silver shoe?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
<a href="http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/Shorties2001gt/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2F859091-ED54-424C-B177-740B389335D3.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb404/Shorties2001gt/Mobile%20Uploads/2F859091-ED54-424C-B177-740B389335D3.jpeg</a>
<a href="http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/Shorties2001gt/media/Mobile%20Uploads/0E549E1B-71F3-416F-8826-BB37E720B9ED.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb404/Shorties2001gt/Mobile%20Uploads/0E549E1B-71F3-416F-8826-BB37E720B9ED.jpeg</a>

Nothing chrome or silver about the gun.  It's all gray or tungsten.

No purpose behind the build except fuck ya.

Upper :

Oem Glock 19 slide milled by primary machine
Lone wolf threaded barrel
Lone wolf alpha comp fitted by primary machine
Factory internals
15 lb recoil
Tungsten cerakote
Optic is eotech / insight Mrds (I like it had it for a long time)

Lower

Lonewolf stippled by primary machine
Lone wolf Magwell tungsten cerakote
Overwatch grey trigger
Factory minus connector

Connector, safety plunger , trigger bar , striker face all polished and tuned by primary machine to a solid 4lbs flat

All internals Oem including trigger spring.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 1:31:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
To anyone with Agency Arms triggers.
I have 3 flat faced triggers, 1- AA trigger, and 2- GK triggers
My first experience with the AA trigger was a good one, minimal creep, clean break and short reset.  
The second AA trigger had a ton of creep and very unpredictable, so I returned it and got the GK triggers.
Has anyone with AA triggers had this same experience? I would like to try them again.
In addition, Ive tried the second Agency with the "." connector like the first one, and the "-" connector.
Same issue.
View Quote

My AA trigger has been very consistent and reliable. I've used it with both the "." and "-" connectors as well with no issues. Little creep and good resets.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 10:40:26 PM EDT
[#45]
I can't remember the details, but the shorter trigger spring made my AA trigger much better.  The other spring (OEM) gave it a looong pull.  I hated it, but for some reason I shot well with it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 1:39:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I had a chance to install and play with the IGFS Enhanced Duty Trigger this weekend. I concentrated on the polished kit that they sent me, but I'll add info on the "regular" EDT as I get more time in with it. The polished kit includes the trigger mounted on a polished trigger bar, a polished factory "-" connector and a polished firing pin safety plunger. In addition to the polishing, the triggerbar is slightly re-profiled (on the bird's head) as is the safety plunger.......
I have many more rounds to put down range before my final verdict, but I'm digging it so far.  
View Quote

Thanks for the comparison. Also, who did the work on your frame? The grip reduction, mag release relief, and stipple is exactly what I want for other 17/34 frame. Thanks
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 7:02:52 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Thanks for the comparison. Also, who did the work on your frame? The grip reduction, mag release relief, and stipple is exactly what I want for other 17/34 frame. Thanks

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I had a chance to install and play with the IGFS Enhanced Duty Trigger this weekend. I concentrated on the polished kit that they sent me, but I'll add info on the "regular" EDT as I get more time in with it. The polished kit includes the trigger mounted on a polished trigger bar, a polished factory "-" connector and a polished firing pin safety plunger. In addition to the polishing, the triggerbar is slightly re-profiled (on the bird's head) as is the safety plunger.......

Sweaty Muddy Bloody did the grip. Unfortunately, it was one of the last ones he did before closing up shop.

Link Posted: 9/1/2016 1:01:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Well, over the last 3 days I just read the entire 54 pages of this thread.  A lot of great info from many people!  Thanks for all the testing and feedback!

Now I have to just decide between the AA and the GK for my project G34 I am going to start soon.
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 1:01:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Anyone have the Apex Flat trigger?  What do you think of it?
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 2:46:29 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Anyone have the Apex Flat trigger?  What do you think of it?
View Quote
The Apex is a good duty trigger with a wide, mostly flat face. I still have mine, and a few buddies have them in their EDC Glocks. It's also one of the less expensive options.

To address some earlier questions...

- The IGFS polished kit still isn't available on the website. I was told that they would be "soon", and under $200 for the whole kit.

- After putting some rounds downrange with the IGFS, not having the hook on the bottom of the trigger (I've used the Agency and Overwatch triggers a LOT) is less of an issue than I thought. I don't even really notice it anymore.

Page / 29
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top