Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2015 2:50:57 AM EDT
I'm trying to find some Wilson Combat/Vickers rear glock sights with the single tritium dot.  Everywhere I look is out of stock.  Does anyone have any recommendations on where I can get some of these?
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 3:19:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I orderd two of the plane black Vickers battle sights from Wilson Combat early this month, they told me they were out of stock but expected more soon.
I placed the order, hoping to have them when I pick up my new full DE 35 and 23 on March 4. I got both rears plus the tritium front for the 23 and FO front for the 35 last week, WC has great costumer service and came up big, I was sure I'd be waiting a month or more after I picked up my Glocks. But I got my sights waiting on the guns.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 6:03:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Heinie makes straight 8 sights if you only are looking for single dot.  They are my personal favorite sights.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 7:54:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I like the heinie's but I prefer the U shaped rear sight cut out on the vickers.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 8:11:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like the heinie's but I prefer the U shaped rear sight cut out on the vickers.
View Quote

Same here, although I have plenty of square notch rear sights in my armory whenever I replace sights now I always go for the 'U'. I just put sights on a gen4 21 and used the 10-8 plan U notch with the brass bead front sight.

It's proven that our eyes are drawn to sharp corners, with the U it puts your eyes at the top of the front sight faster. Where they should be.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top