Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2014 2:18:01 PM EDT
I have one in excellent condition with original box. 2 NFML 17rnd mags, the mags are not the originals to the gun as I sold traded the like new originals with someone from a banned state years ago. I picked up 2 used ones just to have.

Gun has a couple hundred rnds at most through it..Serial # prefix is HG, non captured guide rod with black internals that I never had upgraded.

I've owned this gun since new, it's Austrian proof marked with the 17 in the circle on the frame. I'm thinking of selling it but if it's worth no more than any other used G17 I'll just keep it.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:16:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you have the tupperware?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:45:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Might be worth slightly more from someone looking for it...But I wouldn't pay any more then any other used Glock.  While it's a good example, it's not a collector gun.
I think you should hold on to it. When the next ban scare happens(and it will) get $1K for it!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:00:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do you have the tupperware?
View Quote

Yes I have original tupperware.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:04:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Might be worth slightly more from someone looking for it...But I wouldn't pay any more then any other used Glock.  While it's a good example, it's not a collector gun.
I think you should hold on to it. When the next ban scare happens(and it will) get $1K for it!
View Quote

This is kind of what I thought, I'm sure someone may pay a little more than your average used G17 but I would just keep it.before I did that. I don't see many gen2's in this condition and haven't seen one like this with the proof marks in this condition. I'll take your advice and keep it just because it is rare, although not really a collectors item..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top