Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2014 5:29:56 PM EDT
Are 30's available in the Gen 4s if so are they hard to come by?
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 5:57:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I asked a high up guy at the Glock booth at SHOT Show this year.

I prefer the gen4 texture so I was gonna wait if they planned to do it.

He said there was no plan to gen4 the 30S

I went ahead and bought one..... Great gun
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 6:16:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a Gen 4 19 and 26.  I have meaty hands and am a 1911 shooter.  I appreciate the beaver tail option is why I'm asking.  When I started shooting I had glocks and would get bite often.  I have a GSSF coupon burning a hole in my pocket and reload 9mm and 45.  I guess I could always check out grip force adapter.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:12:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I have a Gen 4 19 and 26.  I have meaty hands and am a 1911 shooter.  I appreciate the beaver tail option is why I'm asking.  When I started shooting I had glocks and would get bite often.  I have a GSSF coupon burning a hole in my pocket and reload 9mm and 45.  I guess I could always check out grip force adapter.
View Quote
Just be aware that your G19 kydex holsters won't hold the 30s.

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 2:21:24 AM EDT
[#4]
My 30s fits most holsters for my Glock 26. One of my favorite things about the 30S.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 4:53:53 AM EDT
[#5]
nope...no Gen4 G30S's...I wish they di but since they don't, I bought the "regular" generation 3 G30S...very nice and an improvement over the Gen4 G30 I had (but for the grip texture)

Bill
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top