User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:03:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Single stack 9mm with same dimensions as the 42. Maybe I'll buy that, otherwise they're just fueling the cult.
View Quote

Would violate the laws of physics but yeah.

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 5:29:32 PM EDT
[#2]
.40 cal carbine...bullpup?

Pistol with sigbrace?  

10 mil g41
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:07:35 PM EDT
[#3]
A better grip. That's all.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:16:50 PM EDT
[#4]
They do not need to change. They will never drastically change their style or platform.

With that being said, single stack 9mm is next. They have to. How small can they make it? That's still up for discussion. But it will happen
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 7:05:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Glocks sell well as they are.  They have some flaws, but overall it's a tough design to beat as it is. Massive design changes or New/risky designs can ruin a company...just ask remmy about the r51 if you don't beleive me. Hell, ask glock how well the g4 was received and that will answer a lot of questions as to why glock hasn't done anything radically new in some time.

That being said, front slide serrations would be welcome, improved sights from the factory would be welcome (narrow front post, wide rear notch)  a contoured grip, with texturing similar to stippling (while maintaining the same grip angle) would be welcome. Stronger ejection (I want to see brass fly like it does out of a cz) would be welcome.

I'd also love to have the trigger safety sit flush with the trigger face when depressed.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top