Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
GLOCK PICTURE THREAD PART II (Page 183 of 189)
Page / 189
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 4:46:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:06:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:25:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -KentuckyWindage-] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Sexy
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:36:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Optics or GTFO

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 6:42:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By TriggerFish:
https://i.imgur.com/jYNXoLr.jpg
View Quote

That is just....
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:42:30 PM EDT
[#6]
My two favorites currently.

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:07:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 12:19:14 PM EDT
[#8]
With its little .40 friend...
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 1:39:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By naes:
@Ivan1 what gen 19C and how much?
View Quote

I think GT Distributors still had at least one Gen 3 19C in Dallas the other day for $389.99.

They have one under GunBroker page right now, it's up to $400 it ends tomorrow evening.  

If you don't mind waiting and want to save money, they will ship for free to the Dallas store when they send their pallet every couple weeks.  I've got a 48 waiting for that slow boat ride
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 3:45:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MackDaddy1962] [#10]
New 48 MOS. My FFL is also my SBR engraver which does pistol grip engraving as well. I horse traded 500 rounds of 55g 5.56 for a laser job.

He did this on the same day we did the transfer, I left the frame and came back 3 hours later and it was done. He's such a great guy (retired LE.) CNS Engraving.

It's fantastic, although the driver side is a bit off down at the magwell area, passenger side is perfect. It's a tool, so who cares. Not a $5k Wilson 1911.

He had a ton of different patterns for the 43x / 48, I just picked one. I left the frontstrap / backstrap stock. It feels great the in the hand no doubt.

DPP Titanium plate
Holosun 507k x2 in green
Night Fision 290-313 irons with an orange front ring (L 1/3 CW)
Centennial Defense 17lb SS recoil assembly
Centennial Defense 15lb SS recoil assembly (we'll see how this works with 147g HST)
Streamlight TLR-7 Sub WML
Overwatch PolyDat w/polished bar (like it, but opted for the metal version..)
Overwatch DAT w/NP3 bar
Tyrant CNC Magwell
Tyrant CNC mag extender on OEM Glock mag
Wolff 4.5lb striker spring
Home brew striker lug polish
OEM Glock FP safety plunger w/NP3 coating
Zaffiri Precision SS threaded barrel (See updated pic #3)
Griffin Mini Comp
Tango Down / Vickers slide stop & rear plate slide racker
JG Polished connector (Intstalled, not really much different than the OE (-) connector)
Overwatch Precision NP3 connector (on the way)
PSA 15rnd Dagger slick mag (on the way)
Vedder LightTuck Kydex IWB holster for a lefty (on the way)

Should make for a nice shooter. Hope to get it out next week. Also, big shout out to @DavidY for sending me a PSA Dagger 15rnd mag to try out. If those work as most have stated in the thread, this will be perfect.

Edit: ZP SS barrel came in today 070523. A bit blingy, but it works for me. Once the Griffin micro comp is on there, at least the muzzle end will look proper.

Full, freak'n stupid Gucci. I need to see what the trigger pull is, it's smooth as butter with a hard wall & crisp break. Feels like ~4lbs to me.

Until I get a PSA 15 rounder.. The Tyrant extender gives me 14. For the range anyway..

Link Posted: 7/5/2023 4:36:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 12:20:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 9:11:20 AM EDT
[#13]
New 3 Gun Open Division pistol with PMM Micro Comp -

Link Posted: 7/10/2023 8:38:21 PM EDT
[#14]
My LE trade-in G22, now with a candle powered X300 for that late 2000’s vibe.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 7:02:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ivan1] [#15]
@HD2006 I just got my slide back and threw a 507c I had laying around. I gotta say, for 300 bucks I paid for this thing, I’m extremely happy.
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 7:17:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 8:43:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Ivan1:
@HD2006 I just got my slide back and threw a 507c I had laying around. I gotta say, for 300 bucks I paid for this thing, I’m extremely happy.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/272353/IMG_1991_jpeg-2882313.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/272353/IMG_1992_jpeg-2882314.JPG
View Quote

That looks really nice, the slide refinishing came out great! I agree, these are a steal at the price they’re selling for.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 8:44:00 PM EDT
[#18]

That is exactly how I want to setup my 19x.  The RMR HRS looks perfect on it!
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 10:16:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By HD2006:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Battlewerx for the cut. Super fast.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 11:15:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By -MainDisconnect-:

View Quote

What was the turn around? Is that cerakote on the 19x? I have a 19x that I would like to have milled but didn’t wanna mess with the pvd coating. I may just go ahead and do like a burnt bronze cerakote. Or I might sell something else and get another 19x. Just sucks I can’t get mags over 15 rounds anymore.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 11:39:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -MainDisconnect-] [#21]

What was the turn around? Is that cerakote on the 19x? I have a 19x that I would like to have milled but didn’t wanna mess with the pvd coating. I may just go ahead and do like a burnt bronze cerakote. Or I might sell something else and get another 19x. Just sucks I can’t get mags over 15 rounds anymore.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By -MainDisconnect-:

Mine was done June of 21. Cut only, took 5 business days. I used cold blue under the RMR and haven’t had any problems.Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

One year after cut and cold blue applied.

I heard guys cross the bridge and purchase all types of accessories in MO.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 3:34:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MackDaddy1962] [#22]
Pic whoring..

@Dbltap22 3D printed backstrap came today, VERY nice. Also, Vedder IWB holster in the house. I had to Dremel the muzzle end a bit to allow the mini comp fitment. I sent them an email too late (already in production,) so I had to clubfist my new holster. Oh well..

Link Posted: 7/13/2023 8:03:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 8:24:10 PM EDT
[#24]
You are too kind. I’m super stoked that you dig it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 9:52:55 PM EDT
[#25]

Nice.

Mine.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 6:30:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NorthPolar] [#26]
So my 19x came back from Battlewerx today, so I blued the cuts and reassembled it... only to find out that the factory night sights overhang the optics cut just enough to not be mountable.  I guess I'm off to hunt for a 6.1mm plastic rear sight until I find something better.

Edit: I'm going to dismount the SCS tomorrow and install the rear sight, then see how close the sights get to contacting the lens on the sight if I carefully install it.  Might be stupid, we'll see.
Edit: There's no way to squeak the SCS into position with the rear sight installed, short of milling off a half mm from the bottom of the rear sight overhang.  I just installed it backwards to work as a blacked out sight for now.

Link Posted: 7/16/2023 6:52:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 3:49:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Picked up my new Gen4 G35MOS today. Added a Leupold DPP FDE/NV and a FDE TLR VIR II.

Will see range use under NODS and perhaps hog stalking at night.

Link Posted: 7/19/2023 7:17:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Current collection

G21 Gen4
G34 Gen 5 MOS
G47 MOS
G22 Gen 4
G17 Gen 5 MOS
G19 Gen 5 MOS
G19X
G19 Gen 4
G26 Gen 5

Link Posted: 7/19/2023 8:19:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Current collection

G21 Gen4
G34 Gen 5 MOS
G47 MOS
G22 Gen 4
G17 Gen 5 MOS
G19 Gen 5 MOS
G19X
G19 Gen 4
G26 Gen 5

https://i.imgur.com/i1fRhR1.jpg
View Quote

Which one is your favorite? I think for me its the 19x
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 9:06:23 PM EDT
[#31]

Which one is your favorite? I think for me its the 19x
View Quote

Definitely the G34.  Such a smooth shooter.
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 12:05:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 2:37:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Picked up an OEM threaded barrel for my G34 direct from Glock.  Just waiting on my Rugged Obsidian 9 to clear.  

Link Posted: 7/26/2023 6:07:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

I found a factory OD green RMR and I had to have it for my favorite 17.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 12:13:40 PM EDT
[#35]
I'll have you know, you clowns cost me more $$$.

G19.5 MOS with all the good stuff inbound. Pics coming forthwith. I've never had a G19, really looking forward to it. Sold a SS MR920 to help fund this one.

Carry on
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 2:21:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By MackDaddy1962:
I'll have you know, you clowns cost me more $$$.

G19.5 MOS with all the good stuff inbound. Pics coming forthwith. I've never had a G19, really looking forward to it. Sold a SS MR920 to help fund this one.

Carry on
View Quote

Nice! How are you setting it up? Mine has an RMR, FCD plate, Trijicon suppressor sights, and a TLR7A.

Link Posted: 7/26/2023 3:57:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By HD2006:Nice! How are you setting it up? Mine has an RMR, FCD plate, Trijicon suppressor sights, and a TLR7A.

https://i.imgur.com/faXEjKs.jpg
View Quote

Sweet. You never disappoint brother. Here's the rundown:

G19.5 MOS
FCD RMR Plate
Trijicon RMR HRS (robbed from my just sold SS MR920)
Streamlight TLR1-HL Tanodized (again, robbed from the 920)
Tyrant CNC Magwell
Glock OEM SP08794 Extended Mag Release
Night Fision Suppressor Irons (more 920 robbery)
Lone Wolf 4.6" Nitride SS Threaded Barrel
Overwatch DAT w/polished OEM Glock Bar
Rugged Obsidian 9 Suppressor
Probably will need a 20lb SS recoil setup from Centennial Defense (my go to) when running 147g suppressed. We shall see..
Most likely a laser stipple on the frame. But I'm going to hold off on that for a while..
Maybe a Vickers Tango Down Slide Racker Backplate. I've got one on my G48, love it. I know, I'm a puss. But they work.
I'll polish the snot out of the striker lug, striker safety plunger and the OE connector too.

As much as I'd like it all black, I'll just have to make do with the Tano goodies. 1st world problems.. right?
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 5:16:38 PM EDT
[#38]

G19.5 MOS
FCD RMR Plate
Tyrant CNC Magwell
Probably will need a 20lb SS recoil setup from Centennial Defense (my go to) when running 147g suppressed. We shall see..
Most likely a laser stipple on the frame. But I'm going to hold off on that for a while..
Maybe a Vickers Tango Down Slide Racker Backplate. I've got one on my G48, love it. I know, I'm a puss. But they work.
I'll polish the snot out of the striker lug, striker safety plunger and the OE connector too.

As much as I'd like it all black, I'll just have to make do with the Tano goodies. 1st world problems.. right?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HD2006:Nice! How are you setting it up? Mine has an RMR, FCD plate, Trijicon suppressor sights, and a TLR7A.

https://i.imgur.com/faXEjKs.jpg

G19.5 MOS
FCD RMR Plate
Tyrant CNC Magwell

Sounds like a sweet build! Will definitely be interested to hear how it does with the Obsidian 9.  I’ve got one in jail right now.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 5:54:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By HD2006: Sounds like a sweet build! Will definitely be interested to hear how it does with the Obsidian 9.  I’ve got one in jail right now.
View Quote

I hope so, it should be a great HD setup. The SS MR920 had issues running the can (gun ran flawless for many rounds without it.) I bought the 20lb recoil spring assembly to rectify, but never had a chance to get out and vet. Health issues right now... grrrrr

I'll post up pic here in the next few days, and by GOD come hell or high water I'm going to the range ASAP with this. I want to vet it out and have it ready for duty.

Sadly, I've yet to get the newly built G48 MOS out too. Damn.. I've got my work cut out for me. Plenty of 147g range ammo on hand, just need to get my lazy out out there!

Carry on
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 7:38:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MackDaddy1962] [#40]
Glad to see my newest is made in Austria, and the slide is "Teflon Don" just like my new G48. Perfect. Trigger right out of the box, no cleaning or greasing is surprisingly good. For a staple gun anyway.

The Factory MOS plate on the other hand is hot garbage. FCD's plate can't come soon enough. I couldn't even mount the RMR with a sealing plate.. just didn't want to go. What a joke.

Oh well, here she is today after the FFL transfer just hours ago. The OCD in me is going crazy with the Tano Streamlight... that's going to get replaced with a new black one. I can live with the RMR as is.

Edit: Oh yeah, I went ahead and ordered the Vickers slide racker rear plate. I can tell right now if I need to put the 20lb recoil spring in to work suppressed, I'm going to need it. Weak ass old man syndrome..

Edit II: Can in short config. That's the way I intend to run it. A little less "unwieldy.."

Link Posted: 7/28/2023 3:40:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Now shod Roger's FCD RMR plate, Overwatch Precision DAT trigger with OEM Glock polished bar, and hacked Glock beaver-tail back strap extension (just for giggles, I wanted to try it.)

Just where I want it, no need for any fiddle fuck'n around with springs. I may polish the striker lug & safety plunger but right now it's smooth as butter with a nice hard wall, crisp break and positive reset. Looks to me like the gun came with a "." connector? I've got a "-" I may try but for now see no need.

Need to put it on the Lyman trigger gauge just to see what it is. Feels ~ 5lb / 5.5lb

I also ordered a black Streamlight TLR-1 HL. Amazon dropped the price when I checked it out again today.. I may just sell the Tano unit to defray $$$

Freak'n love it. No regrets selling the SS MR920 to help fund this. It's heavier, and not quite what I was used to but I'm happy I made the change.

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 4:35:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Had an RMS2 on this earlier and just switched over to the RMSx, damn fast

Finnish military reserve 3-gun champs are in a weeks time,  our regions turn to host it in a military range area.

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 7:04:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Tuukka:
Had an RMS2 on this earlier and just switched over to the RMSx, damn fast

Finnish military reserve 3-gun champs are in a weeks time,  our regions turn to host it in a military range area.

https://i.imgur.com/1J90s0q.jpg
View Quote

That's a beautiful KISS setup, I love the European proof marks, they remind me of the markings WWII era guns had
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 2:53:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Went shooting with a friend and was able to use his CGS Mod 9 with my newly purchased G34 threaded barrel.  Holy shit was it fun.  My Rugged Obsidian 9 can’t clear fast enough.  

Link Posted: 7/30/2023 2:56:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Went shooting with a friend and was able to use his CGS Mod 9 with my newly purchased G34 threaded barrel.  Holy shit was it fun.  My Rugged Obsidian 9 can’t clear fast enough.  

https://i.imgur.com/sRmTZxN.jpg
View Quote

Nice. I'm going to try and get the 19.5 with the Obsidian 9 out this week. I'm a bit concerned with the Lone Wolf barrel, there is an ever so slight bit if movement at the breech end when pressed down. It's just a little, but there.

My ZP barrels in the G48 don't do it, neither does the OEM Glock 19 barrel.

Screw it, I'm going to try it anyway. I'm sure if it's a turd Lone Wolf will make it right.

Fun stuff shooting suppressed that's for sure!
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 9:22:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Attachment Attached File

21SF with a frame swap to a Large Timberwolf frame.
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 10:52:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Nice and clean. I like it!
Link Posted: 8/5/2023 7:17:55 PM EDT
[#48]
It’s still a Glock

Link Posted: 8/6/2023 4:08:58 AM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 2:04:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Now with OEM Glock G4 threaded barrel & OEM extended ambi slide release. TiN extended slide lock is a placeholder until I can get a black one.

Page / 189
GLOCK PICTURE THREAD PART II (Page 183 of 189)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top