Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2017 1:32:42 PM EDT
Hello all, I currently run an Elite holster while carrying my Glock 42, but it isn't the most comfortable while driving ( tends to dig into me as I wear jeans 99.9% of the time ) so I'm searching for a holster with sheer comfort in mind. It would be nice if I could angle the position of the holster as well. Eager to hear your  suggestions.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 1:50:54 PM EDT
[#1]
you could grab a Sticky or a Remora and put it anywhere and at any angle you desire.  They have worked for me in the past with guns much larger than the mini Glock you are inquiring about.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 2:55:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hello all, I currently run an Elite holster while carrying my Glock 42, but it isn't the most comfortable while driving ( tends to dig into me as I wear jeans 99.9% of the time ) so I'm searching for a holster with sheer comfort in mind. It would be nice if I could angle the position of the holster as well. Eager to hear your  suggestions.
View Quote
N82 Tactical Pro is what you seek.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 11:21:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I am carrying a G42 IWB right now while watching TV on the couch in a stealthgear revolution holster. Super comfy even against bare skin. Tuckable, with adjustable cant.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top