Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2016 7:29:50 PM EDT
I've been using a regular 1.75" nylon belt for EDC and I am finally getting around to getting a better belt. I had the chance to handle a belt with an AustriAlpin Cobra buckle and I decided I really like it. Not that I'm planning on hanging 4,000 pounds from my belt but I like nifty things so I decided I want to get a belt with one of those buckles. After looking around I found that I really like the Ares/Tuff Products Ranger style belts that use a smaller buckle than the main belt. Like this.

I prefer the Tuff Products belt because it uses a keeper system for both the tail end of the belt and the extra length of strap for the adjustment end. I don't want velcro on my new belt because it just wears out too quickly compared to the rest of the belt. The only problem is that I'm looking for a 1.75" wide belt and it appears that everybody makes these belts to be 1.5" with a 1" buckle. I'm basically looking for the bigger brother of the Tuff Products belt.

Does anybody know of a belt of this style that is made with 1.75" webbing  and either a 1.5" Cobra buckle or 1" Cobra buckle? I don't want the buckle to be wider than the belt which is why I don't just get one with a 1.75" buckle. I figure I am either just blind and somebody makes it or I'm being too picky. I'm really hoping it's the former.

If you know of a belt like what I am describing please point me in the right direction. Or if you know of a company that could custom make it for me, that would work as well. Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:45:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Snake eater tactical is what you want.  They make 1.75 inch belts.  Excellent belts by the way, highly recommend them.

http://www.snakeeatertactical.com/product-category/tactical-belts/
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:52:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Unfortunately S.E.T doesn't have any belts with a buckle that's a size smaller than the webbing like I'm looking for.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 3:39:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Unfortunately S.E.T doesn't have any belts with a buckle that's a size smaller than the webbing like I'm looking for.
View Quote

Volund Gearworks.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 4:58:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Look at the Vertx Raptor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top