Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2016 5:15:04 PM EDT
I'm switching my deep carry, dress up carry gun from a Kahr PM9 to a Glock 43 this need a new ankle holster, already have appendix and IWB ordered.  

Does anyone make an ankle holster which uses kydex?  I do not want one with a snap closure on the back of the slide. Thanks for any ankle holster suggestions.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 8:09:58 PM EDT
[#1]

Here's what I've been using for a few years now.  Very comfortable and easy on my ankle.  The only drawback is re-holstering.  I figured if I'm in a place where I have to draw from my ankle holster, it's probably a bad situation and re-holstering will be the least of my troubles.  I'm thinking I could just put the pistol in a pocket until I can properly re-holster the weapon.  It's called the 'Cozy Partner' by Renegade Holsters, Phoenix, AZ.

It was recommended to me by a friend of mine who works for the Feds.  But alas, the company that made the holster has gone out of business.  Another company has picked up were Renegade Holster Co. left off.  Check out the link for the new 'Cozy Partner' holster.
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/07/prweb12820338.htm
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:12:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Alessi or his understudy skip Ritchie not cheap but mine is still going strong after 30 years
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 12:06:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I think Fobus makes what you are looking for.

I personally prefer the strap on an ankle holster. Especially if you have to move quickly. Galco Ankle Glove is my absolute favorite. Can wear that thing all day. Completely forget I have it on.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:40:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I personally prefer the strap on an ankle holster. Especially if you have to move quickly. Galco Ankle Glove is my absolute favorite. Can wear that thing all day. Completely forget I have it on.
View Quote

I actually already ordered the Fobus, reviews say great retention, can run without it coming out
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:14:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Love the Galco ankle glove
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:41:03 AM EDT
[#6]
I've used several and the best I've found is 5-Shot Leather
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 5:15:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Love the Galco ankle glove
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:33:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I actually already ordered the Fobus, reviews say great retention, can run without it coming out
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good decision, I use one everyday and am very happy.  Just don't wear pants on the shorter side.  Some of my jeans expose the tip of the holster when crossing my legs at work.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 12:12:38 AM EDT
[#9]
I just ordered a Gould and Goodrich ankle holster that seems to be damn near the same thing as the galco ankle glove. Should arrive tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 8:40:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Bought a crossbreed from crossbreed seconds. Good price, works well with claf strap.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 9:43:47 PM EDT
[#11]
I really want to try a Gould & Goodrich bootlock for duty.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top