Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2016 10:50:27 PM EDT
Will the process to apply for a cc permit change in Florida on July 17 2016 like the gun trust deal ? I have heard different opinions from my neighbors and can't find anything here or else where nor have I heard anything personally. Thank's.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 12:09:21 AM EDT
[#1]
NO, why would it? The Florida Concealed Weapon or Firearm License has nothing to do with the federal government's ATF or NFA items.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 12:23:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
NO, why would it? The Florida Concealed Weapon or Firearm License has nothing to do with the federal government's ATF or NFA items.
View Quote

That is what I thought...but this guy was all Hell breaking loose on red tape to go through after 7-17. Just thought I would check with the guys that knew the real deal. Thank's.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 12:33:27 AM EDT
[#3]
My only answer.. WTF are you talking about ?
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 12:37:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Same as it's always been. Just renewed mine a couple of months ago at a local office. In and out in thirty minutes with a renewed license.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 12:41:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Short answer is that my know it all done it all neighbor came over and stated that anyone who did not have a gun trust set up for class 1-3 weapons AND  persons that wanted to apply for their CC permit would drasticly change after 7-17-16. I knew the gun trust deal would change slightly but I had not heard of CC changes that he insisted on. That is why I came here ....for real information...not B.S.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 1:17:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Short answer is that my know it all done it all neighbor came over and stated that anyone who did not have a gun trust set up for class 1-3 weapons AND  persons that wanted to apply for their CC permit would drasticly change after 7-17-16. I knew the gun trust deal would change slightly but I had not heard of CC changes that he insisted on. That is why I came here ....for real information...not B.S.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As previously stated.. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Zero.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 5:42:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top