Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2016 10:43:45 PM EDT
How do you like the FOMI clip?  Does it have good retention?  Does it come unhooked when seated or drawing?  I was thinking about adding one to my holster.  I am currently using soft loops which work very well.  I think the FOMI clip will give a little more concealment.

As always, thanks for the help.

Pic for reference.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 7:43:18 AM EDT
[#1]
For me the clip shows a rectangle printing through my shirt. The soft loops are more concealable AND I like the added sense of security of having my holster more securely attached to my belt.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 12:13:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I have been doing some reading around the Internet and it is pretty universal that the soft loops are the most secure method.  I did not see many comments on the FOMI clip other than it is easy to get on and off.  That may be a clue as to how well it holds secure in an other than standing draw.  

What kind of shirts do you wear?  I tend to wear looser fitting shirts to help with concealment.  I should also mention that while the loops do conceal well enough, I am looking to decrease the "bulge" just a bit more.

Thank you for the input.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 7:32:17 PM EDT
[#3]
That big ass clip always ends up right on a belt loop ,hate em.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 12:29:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I use them on mag holders. With a thick belt they're not going anywhere unless you pull out on the bottom.
Like the guy above said, big clips can make positioning less than ideal.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 6:02:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That big ass clip always ends up right on a belt loop ,hate em.
View Quote

Although i like them for ease of on and off like getting in/out of the truck. I do have a big problem with them fighting for space with belt loops
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 9:49:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks all for the input.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top