Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 5:32:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Every day, in a Milt Sparks Versa Max II
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 9:03:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Most people don't look further than ten feet past their noses, so you don't have to worry about them. You, on the other hand, will feel like EVERYONE on the planet can see it, so you'll fidget around drawing attention to yourself while trying to not look like you're packing. This feeling will go away after a few weeks.

When I received my TN HCP I was very self-conscious about packing a J-Frame .38 for a few days. I now pack a Glock 17 or 19 every time I leave the house, and once even carried a Desert Eagle .44 "Mexican-Style" to the grocery store for milk and coffee. After a few weeks you'll feel like this guy..

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/8-08-2014/R_vXH6.gif

Your Glock will become 'Dodson', because nobody will care that you have it.
View Quote

I was the same way till I figured out if I moved it in front of my hip (2-2:30) it was like David Copperfield stuff.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 6:04:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I carry a G19 at 4 o'clock position at times. I almost ALWAYS carry it OWB in one of several good leather or kydex holsters - the value of a good belt and good holster, cannot be overstated. I struggled concealing anything from the day I started carrying (right after my 18th birthday), until I got to the US and discovered REAL carry belts!
For reference, I'm right at 6' and 250lbs (could stand to lose another 15 lbs, but who's counting?). My daily clothing is jeans and t-shirt or button up plaid type shirt, that's almost as good at hiding a gun than Hawaiian shirts.
Depending on your AO, think about wearing some kind of under shirt. It makes  a world of difference.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top