Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2015 9:10:18 PM EDT
I read some stuff. Cannot carry in federal office buildings, which apparently include park visitor centers (derp). Anyways, any other snafus to watch out for? I'll be mostly going to parks I think. I'm worried about Denver laws that preempt state laws (which seem pretty good actually).
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 9:18:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Not from CO, I have seen guys post in the hometown section regarding laws. I think this thread in the Colorado forum would serve you well. Enjoy your trip
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 10:39:04 PM EDT
[#2]
It's a blue state, nuff said.
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 11:05:05 PM EDT
[#3]
open carry is legal except in denver.

check nra-ila for ccw license reciprocity if u have one.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 12:58:55 PM EDT
[#4]
If you are flying in/out of Denver they will take you and your handgun over to the TSA section for them to Xray. Then you have to walk it back to the check in counter of your airline....no biggee but depending upon the crowd it can add 30 minutes....
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 11:48:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's a blue state, nuff said.
View Quote

We have great carry laws and one of the few states pushing for constitutional carry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top