Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2015 2:30:18 PM EDT
I'm looking for someone to make some custom kydex for a P22. I need an IWB holster for a standard length pistol with factory laser and an offside combo carrier mag pouch/suppressor pouch.

Any suggestions on a company or maker for this?
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 7:07:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 2:53:07 AM EDT
[#2]
why IWB? are you going to concealed carry a .22?
As far as a 'custom' kydex, im sure there is someone local that could do it. I doubt any of the big names mae anything for a .22 but Iv never looked
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 8:30:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
why IWB? are you going to concealed carry a .22?
As far as a 'custom' kydex, im sure there is someone local that could do it. I doubt any of the big names mae anything for a .22 but Iv never looked
View Quote

I'm so accustomed to IWB carry every day for 15+ years, I just don't care for standard belt holsters.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top