Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2014 11:43:50 AM EDT
Having just recently defected from the P.R. Of N.J one of my first found freedoms was my permit to carry so my question is I will be carrying a Sig P938 being a single action gun I'm a little nervous carrying cocked and locked I guess my question is should I be nervous ?
Thanks
B
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 1:02:44 PM EDT
[#1]
It wouldn't make me nervous.  
It's important to have the correct holster for any handgun you carry.  The holster is an important component of the safety system.
I think prolly most people are a bit nervous at first.
You'll get over it.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 1:06:02 PM EDT
[#2]
As long as you carry it in a good holster, I don't see why you should be worried, past those initial first experiences. I'm not sure how the drop safety operates, but with an 8 pound trigger pull, you could probably carry it Condition 0 if you really wanted to (not that there's a need with how easy to operate the safety is.)
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 8:58:10 PM EDT
[#3]
no need to worry the only way guns go off is if you pull the trigger i carry a glock 19 with a 4lb trigger pull pointed at my junk all day every day but its in a secure holster covering the trigger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top