Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2014 6:12:46 PM EDT
I had a FL CWP a while back. I was in a motorcycle accident the year that it expired. It was the last thing on my mind so I had to go redo everything recently. I found out today, it was issued. About 40 days total from mailing to being approved. Not bad.... FL is pretty good about permits. I will finally get to use the new Minotaur holster I bought.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:34:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Well congratulations, 40 days seems a bit long though.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:19:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Ya I thought so too. Then again, I have a bunch of investigations going on with me right now. The CWP, firearm purchases, new job and clearance. Maybe all that had something to do with it. Overall once the app was received and check cashed it was about 36 days. My buddy next door got his in 29, so I don't think mine was too bad.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 10:12:22 AM EDT
[#3]
welcome back!
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 10:54:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Great news.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 6:45:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Congratulations.  Carry on!
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 6:56:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Glad you are mended and now armed.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:51:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well congratulations, 40 days seems a bit long though.
View Quote

What do you mean, the constitution clearly says "shall not be infringed but local government can take as long as they want to give you permission to exercise your rights." Have you even read the bill of rights?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top