Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2014 8:35:19 PM EDT
So I am on the hunt for a holster. For the longest time I have used a comp tacs stuff(love my minotaur holsters), Ive had a galco king tuc, plus other, and have always used good quality holsters... Well I picked up a new carry gun yesterday, a Hk45c. Great gun so far gonna go to the range tomorrow and put about 250 rounds down range. But I want a IWB holster.

So here's where it gets tricky. See I was going to put a inforce APL on it because that light just screams carry gun light. But it doesn't fit. So now I am on gonna order a tlr3 having done the research that it works for sure with the pistol.

I would PREFER a hybring holster... all leather itsnt always great, and all kydex isn't the most comfortable thing. So I did a good search and came up with one or two hybrid holster makes. one is this guy http://www.shopleatherworks.com/tac-hybrid-iwb/  but he has a 12-18 month wait time! I don't mind waiting a little while but a year or more is kinda crazy for me. So can someone point me towards a hybrid quality holster, IWB, that works for a hk45c with a TLR3?

thanks for the help!

ps. worse case I order a custom raven holster.. but that's my fall back. and below is the mandatory pic

Link Posted: 9/14/2014 10:01:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd suggest you look into LSHolster.com. He is out of Longmont Colorado and makes incredible stuff. All veteran owned and operated. Josh, the guy who runs it  has some really progressive ideas. I own 4 or 5 of his holsters and use them for instructing and carry use. Below is a pic of a holster he just made that looks pretty bangin.

http://www.lsholster.com/uploads/2/6/9/2/26928590/2530657_orig.jpg
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 11:46:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you looked into a N82 holster? Their lead time is about two weeks, per their website.

I recently borrowed one for a two day shooting class last weekend for my M&P 9 full-size (the Pro model). I was used to wearing a minimal kydex holster with my Shield, but even wearing a bigger pistol, this holster was danged comfy. I just ordered one. $70.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top