Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2014 3:14:58 PM EDT
G-codes lead times are real high now.  Has anyone herd anything from them.  I emailed them twice and I got the same generic response back..  Im pushing 11 weeks today
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:20:52 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

G-codes lead times are real high now.  Has anyone herd anything from them.  I emailed them twice and I got the same generic response back..  Im pushing 11 weeks today
View Quote
They just got a big time .gov contract so my guess is they're busy.

At least that's what I've heard.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:40:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Their Facebook page says that they are moving. Idk, im just pissed that there is no communication.  It just seems like they don't care that their lead times are 2-3 times more that originally expected.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:44:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got my holster after 15 weeks on monday.  I emailed them once during the time to have them add an RMR cut to my INCOG and they responded wining hours.  Quality holster, but the leads times are up there right now.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:13:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I ordered mine a couple months ago, lead times said 60 days or something like that. It was on my front porch in 8 days
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:51:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Must be nice!!
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:58:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Not saying dupe, since this is from a different area of the forum, but here's a thread another thread about it.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_5_23/149404_G_Code_shipping_delays.html

FWIW, I was drunk when I revisited that thread, and sent them an email expressing my extreme discontent with lack of response, and stated I wanted to cancel my order if they couldn't have the holster I ordered delivered in a week. I let them know that since placing my order, I had placed 6 orders with a custom kydex maker, and had received all of them, including a pocket holster that he doesn't put up on his website, but he special did one for me.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 5:27:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I guess it does makes more sense in that forum.  
thanks buddy
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 9:43:10 AM EDT
[#8]
I emailed them to change my address and ask if they had an estimate on how much longer it would be and they replied with "Hopefully you'll get your order soon".  I don't think the people replying to emails have any idea about what is going on.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 2:01:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I emailed them to change my address and ask if they had an estimate on how much longer it would be and they replied with "Hopefully you'll get your order soon".  I don't think the people replying to emails have any idea about what is going on.
View Quote

IDK why they can't have a generic "out of office" reply like everyone else in corporate America
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 5:55:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Just canceled my order today. Couldnt stand adding time to the lead time and piss poor service. At 9 weeks now
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 12:22:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Their FAQ says with higher than expected response and high order volume lead times can run 8-10 weeks if not longer.
Maybe order from a stocking dealer instead of the mfg? Anyway I'm sure everyone in the que behind you appreciates you wasting their time and resources on a  holster you couldn't wait for thereby delaying their wait even longer. How many people a month like you do you suppose it takes to really slow things down?
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 12:47:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Depending on what you want you may find a gem in stock cheap here holsters.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 1:03:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Their FAQ says with higher than expected response and high order volume lead times can run 8-10 weeks if not longer.
Maybe order from a stocking dealer instead of the mfg? Anyway I'm sure everyone in the que behind you appreciates you wasting their time and resources on a  holster you couldn't wait for thereby delaying their wait even longer. How many people a month like you do you suppose it takes to really slow things down?
View Quote

I think everyone understands delays, and it becomes not that big of a deal if you keep people informed.  However, when you don't keep people informed, you over double the wait time, you don't often answer emails and on the occasions you do, your answers are "hopefully soon" and  other vague things you build a reputation for bad customer service

The argument about delaying others orders or costing them money is somewhat BS, they are not a one off company, the kydex that was not going to be used for your order will just end up in someone else order.  As a friend of mine at Sportsmen Lodge inn J'ville told me once.  When they were a small, start up business they were easy to deal with and use to borrow some of our weapons for molds to make holsters.  But once they grew they became hard to deal with.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 3:16:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Ordered 3/30. Got an auto-email after 14 days. Nothing since.
Link Posted: 5/6/2014 6:37:30 PM EDT
[#15]
No idea, I cancelled my shit a few days ago.

I will never deal with them again.
Link Posted: 5/6/2014 6:58:37 PM EDT
[#16]
FWIW, I learned my lesson with a hot new holster couple years ago. Secret city weaponeers. Became popular
and lead times went from couple weeks to months to never. On year 3 of waiting for a glock holster....

I stick with the biggest holster makers now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top