Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2015 7:48:25 PM EDT
Was going to get an AK, but I think I want one of these...............where is the best place to get one?
Link Posted: 10/21/2015 1:39:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Gunbroker for the VZ2008.
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 3:06:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Pretty much the only place to get the higher quality vz. 58's is direct from the distributor at Czechpoint-usa.com . They're out of stock of most things, but get stock in from time to time. If you want one of these. You'll be best served by signing up for notifications and/or following them on Facebook, etc.

I don't know of any online sellers selling the 2008's at decent prices these days.
Link Posted: 10/27/2015 11:37:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GunSafe] [#3]
Originally Posted By cyclone:
Was going to get an AK, but I think I want one of these...............where is the best place to get one?
View Quote

The Vz58 has everything that an AK should be. Last round hold open and  you can add a bolt release just like an AR.

Czechpoint USA if you want an original Czech receiver and a very well built rifle or pistol VZ58. Czechpoint (Czech Small Arms ) guns cost more but they are better made then the Century monkey guns. Get on Czechpoints emailing list for when they get the guns in stock. Act fast because they disappear fast.

If you want a Century i would look around on gunbroker or search google for a vz2008.

I have both, a century Vz2008 and a Czech Small Arms  VZ58. The CSA is better built gun and does not have the gremlin that can effect the Vz2008. However I have never had a the gremlin issue with my Century Vz2008.
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 11:46:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm really upset at myself for passing up the PSA deal on them.   I'm really wishing I had one for the wife and to put a MP5 stock on it.
Link Posted: 12/10/2015 4:13:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Addicted2Fish:
I'm really upset at myself for passing up the PSA deal on them.   I'm really wishing I had one for the wife and to put a MP5 stock on it.
View Quote

I'm upset for not getting 2
Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top