Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/10/2014 1:52:04 PM EDT
So. I like the length of the factory folder. but I don't like the feel of it when shooting. I'm thinking about replacing it with this: http://riflestocks.com/store/product2.htmlbut I'm not sure which length to go with. Does anyone know which length, 7.5", 8.5" or 9.5" I need to go with to get a similar length to the factory folder? I plan on using the stormwerkz straight stock adapter to fit it up to the rifle.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 5:42:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, the factory folder is about 9 5/16 inches long, So almost 9 and 3/8 inches long.

I'm not sure how long/thick the Stormwerkz adapters are. And if they'd add much length. But I'd probably go with the 8.5 long stock with a 1 inch recoil pad or the 1/2 inch pad. That brings you to a hair over 9 and 5/16. inches or a hair under. I don't think you'll get an exact length match.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 5:44:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, the factory folder is about 9 5/16 inches long, So almost 9 and 3/8 inches long.

I'm not sure how long/thick the Stormwerkz adapters are. And if they'd add much length. But I'd probably go with the 8.5 long stock with a 1 inch recoil pad. That brings you to a hair over 9 and 5/16. inches. I don't think you'll get an exact length match.
View Quote

Thanks. I'm not concerned about an exact match, just in the ballpark.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 5:51:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Then I'd definitely do the 8.5 in. stock. The recoil pad length is up to you. I can't get the Stormwerkz site to load at all right now.

I think the adapter will add a bit of length. So I'd probably go with the .5 inch pad.
Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top