Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2014 5:02:48 PM EDT

D-technik Vz58, 4 mags, bag, bayonet and cleaning kit... $749.
Bore looks almost new, only marks are on the top handguard Mount( probably from removing and reusing it)
Link Posted: 5/23/2014 8:35:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Great, looks new.

The polymer handguards may or may not hold up to any kind of sustained firing. But they're good for what they cost. Just don't go doing 300 round mag dumps.

Bayonet will not mount on the rifle though.

Did it come with the original furniture?

Either way, great price on an excellent rifle. I'm sure it'll run 100%. Just through a little grease on the heavy metal to metal wear areas.

----
Nice looking pup. Breed and age?
Link Posted: 5/24/2014 5:15:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Alaskan Klee kai 4 years old.

It did not come with the original hand guards or box but I don't do too may straight mag dumps, and I'll probably just order up a set of replacement furniture anyway.  The bayonet is laughable but hey it was free!

Suggestions on best upgrades? Best muzzle device? And how do I remove the muzzle device? There are no flats it doesn't touch the indexing pin so ?
Link Posted: 5/24/2014 3:21:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow that's an awesome deal  on a csa/d-Technik vz58.  I also just picked up my 2nd d- Technik 2 months ago, last time my friend ever shot it was in 2009 and in excellent condition.  Purchased for $750
Link Posted: 5/25/2014 6:21:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wow that's an awesome deal  on a csa/d-Technik vz58.  I also just picked up my 2nd d- Technik 2 months ago, last time my friend ever shot it was in 2009 and in excellent condition.  Purchased for $750
View Quote

your stole it. I bought mine off a buddy who needed the money with 1000rds of golden tiger and 12 mags for $900.

Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top