Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/22/2017 7:25:12 AM EDT
Does anyone know where to buy a side folding triangular "Krinkov" stock? I am planning to SBR my Zastava M92 and I am looking for a stock like that?

Thanks on beforehand
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:02:49 AM EDT
[#1]
are you looking for something that just bolts on or will you be swapping rear trunnions?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:24:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Something that just bolts on would be to prefer, but I can also swap trunnions if needed, The amount of work doesn't really matter!
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:00:03 PM EDT
[#3]
The popular bolt on option is a Manticore triangle stock with a Stormwerks folding hinge. if you go that route I'd suggest getting the threaded backing plate from Wildbill,  the M92 trunnion is not really thick enough that I'd personally want to tap it. If you want the proper way to put a krink type stock on you'd have swap out the rear trunnion, but it's much more difficult then bolting on a stock. I choose to swap the trunnions on my M85 & M92.

Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:36:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Something that just bolts on would be to prefer, but I can also swap trunnions if needed, The amount of work doesn't really matter!
View Quote
What all is involved in swapping trunnions?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:22:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What all is involved in swapping trunnions?
View Quote
Here's a tutorial M92 sidefolding trunnion install If you read all the pages my experience doing the install is on the last couple pages.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 6:35:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks man! Really helped me out.. Well!!! Now for 6 months wait.....
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top