Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2017 10:44:10 PM EDT
I'm trying to decide between the CNC Warrior side folder for the AR tube (shockwave) or the Stormwerkz side folder and wedge for my M85np.  What are the pros and cons of each?  Anyone try both?
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 2:15:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I have had both the AR tube folding adapter and the two-bolt adapter for triangle stocks from Stormwerkz and they were both great.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 3:01:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Stormwerkz with the wedge on both M92 & M85pv. Works great on both. Bolted to the receiver, not using the adapter that mounts under the pistol grip.

Recommend highly.

No experience with the cnc stuff.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 8:49:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the stormwerkz without the wedge, I'm fine with the slight cant. It locks in the folded position, which can be slower to deploy, but I'm not jumping out of cars anytime soon. It's rock solid in the closed position. I have no complaints with it.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top