Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2016 11:15:26 PM EDT
A friend of mine owns a local gun shop. He is building 3 9.5" automatics and was having issues with the piston coming out all the way with the standard run of the mill AK buffers during test firing. I suggested he try using the one that came with my Mini Draco. F course, it solved his problems and he is now in need of a reliable source for the buffers that come with the Mini Dracos. Does anybody know where in the world replacements can be found? I tried his run of the mill buffer in my Mini Draco and it functioned just fine with the 15 rounds I ran through it, I just don't like the idea of not having the original buffer in there. Yes, he kept mine for the time bring. I'm just trying to speed up the search process.
Link Posted: 11/13/2016 4:27:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Century? I personally would have wolf or make my own custom springs.
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 12:42:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Century? I personally would have wolf or make my own custom springs.
View Quote

Buffer. Not spring.

Apparently Mini Draco comes with one similar to a standard one I guess:

- OS

edit: Oops, on second reading, I get that you mean simply using a stronger spring to not need buffer at all.

- OS
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 12:43:23 AM EDT
[#3]
crap, double tap
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 12:44:22 PM EDT
[#4]
The Mini uses the buffer to keep the carrier from bouncing out of the rails due to the short front-end.
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 8:04:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Any luck in finding one, OP?  I wouldn't mind a spare one for my Mini Draco SBR (stamped stock).  The top one is a Draco (milled stock).  

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top