Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2016 12:36:42 PM EDT
I have been using my SBR'd Mini Draco for local 3-Gun Matches and have to say this thing rocks.  I have quite a few AR competition rifles and the Mini Draco keeps up with the best of them as our stages at my local club are from CQB distance out to only 80 yards.  It is a hare slower on mag changes as I need to use my support hand to strip a mag (not trigger finger) but because it is so short and well balanced double taps are rarely more then 1" apart and sometimes stacked resembling a figure eight.

I just ordered an Elftmann drop in trigger module which should be here by the end of the week so I will not be able to post pictures and test results until Aug 2nd.  The Elftman has a straight trigger pad (not curved), zero take up, zero over travel,  factory set 4 lb. trigger pull, & only 1/8" reset.  Elftmann only made 3,500 of these triggers because he tells me he sells 5 x as many AR triggers in a year so he will continue to produce what brings in the most money.  The good news is that he is getting another EDM machine and will start making the AK triggers again starting this September.  I made calls to all of the dealers on his web site until I found one that had a trigger in stock.

Will post pictures and test results soon.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 11:09:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 3:14:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i own one, its a WICKED trigger, but it took a little work on my safety to get it to work with the trigger
View Quote

I have heard some safety modification may be necessary.  Did you have to file down the tab on the safety a little or build it up?  I just installed a Krebbs safety with both the ambit-pad and hold open notch.  I am shoot left handed so the ambit-pad is appreciated as well as the bolt hold open.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 4:30:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top