Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2016 7:17:58 PM EDT
Finally got my 107UR finished up.  It was definitely worth the money and the wait.  All I need now is some more bakelite mags and more 7.62x39.

Anyone else get one of the last batch in Dec 15?

Link Posted: 5/11/2016 8:43:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Love the UR. That is one sexy rifle. Is that the CNC Warrior shorty booster? If so how do you like it?
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 9:14:29 PM EDT
[#2]
That's beautiful, I thought shooting a 10" 7.62 would be bad, is that barrel8.5"? How does it shoot? How bad is the concussion and sound compared to the 10.5 AR? How does the Booster do pushing the concussion forward? I want a SBR AK but I was going m92 because I thought these would be unmanageable this short, but damn that looks Good.
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 9:26:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's beautiful, I thought shooting a 10" 7.62 would be bad, is that barrel8.5"? How does it shoot? How bad is the concussion and sound compared to the 10.5 AR? How does the Booster do pushing the concussion forward? I want a SBR AK but I was going m92 because I thought these would be unmanageable this short, but damn that looks Good.
View Quote

They're actually quite a pleasure to shoot. I was expecting mine to be a bearcat when I first fired it. Very shootable. I have the 4 piece on mine and it does an excellent job redirecting the muzzle blast down range.

Link Posted: 5/11/2016 10:11:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Just got mine from machine shop today:

Link Posted: 5/13/2016 11:52:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I've had my stamp for mine for a month. Need to get off my ass and chop/crown, engrave, and remove gas restrictor.

Gun looks great OP.
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 1:09:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I love my UR!  Just changed her to wood and triangle folder. I'll probably add a 104 booster as well for fun.
Link Posted: 5/14/2016 8:55:55 AM EDT
[#7]
What muzzle device (booster) do you have?  Waiting on my factory form 4 to come back, mine came with the Bulgy 4 piece, but I want something that will look a little more Krink.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 5:05:44 PM EDT
[#8]
What kind of rear trunion does the UR have? I want to SBR a AK that has a standard single tang rear trunion so I can use the new Magpul stock without having to have the host redone completely. I was hoping to go with a Draco or M92 Pap but the whole replacing the trunion deal isn't something I want to go through.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 10:18:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What kind of rear trunion does the UR have? I want to SBR a AK that has a standard single tang rear trunion so I can use the new Magpul stock without having to have the host redone completely. I was hoping to go with a Draco or M92 Pap but the whole replacing the trunion deal isn't something I want to go through.
View Quote

The trunnion is has it the sidefolder trunnion designed for the triangle folder, or the polymer. 4.5MM Pin.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 1:37:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Who do you guys use for the front sight/gas block removal? Took mine out this weekend after the barrel chop and crown and I now have a single shot AK. I wasn't aware the gas port needed to be opened up.
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 9:55:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Who do you guys use for the front sight/gas block removal? Took mine out this weekend after the barrel chop and crown and I now have a single shot AK. I wasn't aware the gas port needed to be opened up.
View Quote

John at M13 Industries did mine in Las Vegas.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 12:06:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Thank you!
Link Posted: 6/18/2016 6:15:36 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

thanks I much prefer to use local smiths  and didn't know of any in LV

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top